Current Affairs March 2022: Current Affairs’ are very much important Topic in respective any competitive Examination. We can notice that in the greater portion of the Competitive examinations such as (WBCS, RRB – NTPC, JE, SSC – CGL, CHSL, MTS, WB Primary Tet, CTET, Banking PO, etc). Current Affairs is a leading portion.
Current Affairs March 2022:Details Question with Answer:
1. The National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) allowed the initiation of insolvency action against Supertech Limited.
2. A disability rights advocate has become the second openly transgender person to serve as a California judge after being appointed on 25 March 2022 by Governor Gavin Newsom.
3. Delhi Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia on 26 March 2022 has presented a Rs 75,800 crore budget in the Assembly for the financial year 2022-23.
4. Reliance Group Chairman Anil Ambani on 25 March 2022 has resigned as director of Reliance Power and Reliance Infrastructure.
5. Keshav Prasad Maurya, Brajesh Pathak take oath as Uttar Pradesh deputy Chief Ministers.
6. NATO extended Jens Stoltenberg’s term by a year. According to a NATO statement, the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) extended Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg’s tenure by a year until September 30, 2023.
7. RBI Governor Shakti Kanta Das inaugurated the Reserve Bank Innovation Hub (RBIH) in Bengaluru on Thursday, which was established with a Rs 100 crore initial capital contribution to foster and nurture financial innovation.
8. Ola, an Indian ride-hailing startup, has agreed to acquire neo-banking platform Avail Finance to expand its financial services offering.
9. Byju’s News Corner:- BYJU’S, an Indian ed-tech firm has become an official sponsor for the upcoming 2022 FIFA World Cup.
- The event will be organized from November 21 to December 18 in Qatar.
- BYJU’S now becomes the first Indian ed-tech firm to be associated with the World Cup.
- BYJU’S founder and CEO – Byju Raveendran
10. International Day of Remembrance of the Victims of Slavery and the Transatlantic Slave Trade is observed every year on 25th March
- March 25 also observed as International Day of Solidarity with Detained and Missing Staff Members
11. Yogi Aditya Nath sworn-in as UP CM for the second time. He won the election from Gorakhpur (urban)Constituency.
12. Which country is not among the top five in the 10th edition of the World Happiness Report 2022? : New Zealand.
13. The Mahatma Gandhi Green Triangle was jointly inaugurated by India’s Ambassador to Madagascar Abhay Kumar and Mayor of Antananarivo, Naina Andriantsitohaina.
14. Prasar Bharti has signed an MOU with which country’s public service broadcaster to boost co-operation in the field of broadcasting: Australia.
15. With which country India has signed an agreement for developing a 100-megawatt solar power plant ?: Sri Lanka.
17. Who has been having awarded the ICC ‘Men’s Player of the Month’ February 2022: Shreyas Iyer.
18. Axis Bank has been awarded for its outstanding performance in equity and debt issuance, across all major products and segments.
19. Who has been awarded the coveted ‘Sports Star of the Year (Male)’ award at the 2022 Sport star Aces Awards? Neeraj Chopra.
20. Which country will host the 44th FIDE Chess Olympiad 2022? India.
21. Which football team has won their first Indian Super League title in 2022? Hyderabad FC.
22. Who has won the 19th Asian Billiards Championship 2022 in Doha, Qatar? Pankaj Advani. Current Affairs March 2022
23. Who is the author of the book-length poem titled ‘Monsoon’ published by the Sahitya Akademi? Abhay Kumar.
24. CSB Bank appointed its current deputy MD Pralay Mondal as the interim Managing Director (MD) & CEO
• RBI has also approved the appointment of Pralay for three months from April 1, 2022.
25. Long jumper Someswara Rao Ramudri and javelin thrower Mohit won gold medals in their events at the World Para Athletics Grand Prix 2022.
- Long jumper Ramudri set the record with the leap of 6.40m
26. ICICI Bank announced that it has partnered with Chennai Super Kings (CSK), one of India’s most successful cricket teams, to introduce a co-branded credit card.
27. The Indian Institute of Technology Madras has teamed up with Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) to offer a web-based, user-friendly programme on “Industrial AI,” aimed at upskilling employees and incorporating AI applications to industrial concerns.
28. Kerala becomes the first state to introduce carbon-neutral farming methods
29. PM Modi virtually inaugurates Biplobi Bharat Gallery in Bengal ( 25th March)
30. Lt. Gen. Vinod G. Khandare appointed as Adviser in Defence Ministry
31. Retired Justice Harish Chandra Mishra sworn in as Lokayukta of Delhi
32. Which organization observes the International Day of Solidarity with Detained and Missing Staff Members on March 25 every year? United Nations
33. Who has won the Governor of the year award at the Central Banking Awards 2022? Mario Marcel.
Read More: Study of Different Fields| General Knowledge| According to the Alphabetic Order