Railway Recruitment 2022 | ITI Pass (All Trade): (jobs for 8th and 10th pass) candidates looking for a job, the railway has brought bumper vacancies. Check information related to the number of posts, and the application process here.
Railway Recruitment 2022 Post & Date Overview:
There is good news for the candidates who want to get jobs in Indian Railways. Eastern Railway Recruitment Cell, RRC has issued advertisements inviting applications for the various Apprentice posts for ITI Pass Students. According to the advertisement, Railways has released vacancies for a total of 2972 apprentice posts and the application process for these posts will start on 11 April 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by 10 May 2022.
Eligibility For Application Railway Recruitment 2022:
- All those candidates can apply for these posts, who have passed class 8th and 10th examinations from a recognized institute or board. Apart from this, you should have done an ITI course. To apply, they have to visit the official website rrcer.com.
- If you are 8th and 10th pass with 50% marks then you can apply. The age limit for the application has been kept from 15 to 24 years. However, there will be relaxation for the reserved category candidates.
- Before applying read the official notification, the official notification download link given below
Download the official notification: Click
Candidates will not have to appear in the examination for an appointment to these posts. Rather, they will be given jobs based on merit.
A merit list will be prepared for job applicants (Railway recruitment 2022) based on educational qualifications and experience. The next step will be to fill the vacancies.
Railway Recruitment: Application Process Online:
- Interested and eligible candidates first visit the official website of RRC/ER at rrcer.com.
- On the homepage, look for the application link (which will be activated on 11th April 2022)
- A new page will open enter the information asked in it, and upload the required documents.
- Verify the information entered in the application form and pay the application fee through online mode.
- Candidates should take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Recruitment Details (Post Vacancy):
- Howrah Division – 267 Posts
- Liluah Workshop – 249 Posts
- Sealdah Division – 117 Posts
- Kanchrapara Workshop – 76 Posts
- Malda Division – 57 Posts
- Asansol Division – 167 Posts
- Jamalpur Division – 268 Posts
Railway Recruitment: Important Dates Related To Recruitment:
- Date of issue of notification – March 29, 2022
- Activation date of application link – April 11, 2022
- The last date to apply – is May 10, 2022
Documents Required To Apply –
- Certificate of age or as such a secondary admit card
- Marksheet of educational qualification, certificate
- Passport size photo
- Your signature on the white paper
- Community certificate for SC/ST/OBC/EWS pdf format with specified file size as mentioned in the application form
- PwBD Certificate in pdf as applicable with specified file size as mentioned in the
NOTE:- The format of the Community certificates, EWS certificate, and PWBD certificate shall be as per the document uploaded on the website.