WB BDO Office Recruitment: Panchayat and Rural Development Department Bankura has been invited to apply for the eligible candidates for the post of Gram Rojgar Sahayak (GRS) for the Gram panchayat. The engagement of Gram Rojgar Sahayak (GRS) is on a purely contractual basis for one year.
WB BDO Office Recruitment Overview:
|Exam Authority||Panchayat and Rural Development Department Bankura|
|Post Name||Gram Rojgar Sahayak (GRS)|
|Qualification||·Candidates must have HS passed with 55% marks in total aggregate with Physic and Mathematics are compulsory subject in HS (science/ vocational in the stream).
·Candidates must have computer knowledge (minimum 6th months)
|Age||18- 35 year|
|Remuneration||12000/- consulted pay|
|Application Last Date||29/03/2022|
WB BDO Office Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details:
|Sl no||Name of the Gram Panchayat||Name of the post||No of vacant post|
|1||Haludkanali Gram Panchayat||Gram Rojgar Sahayak (GRS)||01|
|2||Rajakata Gram Panchayat||Gram Rojgar Sahayak (GRS)||01|
|3||Ranibanh Gram Panchayat||Gram Rojgar Sahayak (GRS)||01|
|4||Ambikanagar Gram Panchayat||Gram Rojgar Sahayak (GRS)||01|
How to Apply for the post of Gram Rojgar Sahayak (GRS):
- At first eligible candidates are visit the official website for applying for GRS.
- or Click on the Direct link of Gram Rojgar Sahayak
- Then go to the Recruitment tab and download the application form.
- Fill up all Mandatory filled and complete application processes.
The following documents are attached with the fill-up application form and need to be summited on and before 29/03/2022.
- Admit card of Secondary Education/Birth certificate
- Marksheet of Higher secondary/vocational Examination
- EPIC (Voter Card)
- Computer training certificate (minimum 6th months) for any recognized institute.
- Residential certificate
- Two self-addressed envelopes affixed with postage stamps of Rs/- 5 each.
Eligible candidates have submitted their application in the prescribed format(in given website) either hand Written, typed, photocopy) along with all self-attested testimonials and two passport-size self-attested photographs, one pasted in the application, and one is attached with the application. To the office of the Programmer Officer and Block Development Officer, Ranibandh Development Block on working day and time.
Applicant should be resident and voter Ranibandh Block Area
Recruitment processes are completed based on merit and the most qualified person in terms of number scored(total marks are calculated without an additional subject in Higher Secondary/Vocational Educational.