Kalyani AIIMS Job Vacancy 2023: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Kalyani has recently announced an exciting job opportunity for the position of Blood Centre Technician as part of its Recruitment 2023 drive.
This prestigious institute, known for its exceptional medical services and innovative research, is seeking qualified and motivated individuals to join its team.
In this article, we will provide all the essential details related to the AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2023 for the Blood Centre Technician post, including qualifications, age criteria, application process, and selection procedure.
Position: Blood Centre Technician Total Vacancies: To be announced
Candidates aspiring to apply for the Blood Centre Technician post at AIIMS Kalyani must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) or Transfusion Medicine or Blood Bank Technology after 10+2 with one-year experience in the testing of blood and/or its components in licensed Blood Centre; OR
Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology (M.L.T.) or Blood Bank Technology with six months ‘s experience in the testing of blood and/or its components in licensed Blood Centre; OR
B.Sc. in Hematology and Transfusion Medicine with six months ‘s experience in the testing of blood and/or its components in licensed Blood Centre; OR
M.Sc. in Transfusion Medicine with six months ‘s experience in the testing of blood and/or its components in licensed Blood Centre; OR
Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (PGDMLT) / Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Laboratory Science (PGDMLS) with six months ‘s experience in the testing of blood and/or its components in licensed Blood Centre.
Age Criteria for Kalyani AIIMS Job Vacancy:
As of the closing date of the application process, candidates should meet the following age requirements:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Note: Age relaxation rules are applicable as per the government norms, and these may vary based on the candidate’s category.
General / OBC /EWS Category : Rs. 500/-
SC/ST Category : Rs. 250/-
OPH Category : No application Fees
- Application fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Applications without the prescribed fee will not be considered for shortlisting and subsequent recruitment process and summarily rejected.
- Payment to be made to AIIMS Kalyani Internal Resources Account through NEFT and a printed copy of the same is required to send along with application form through the aforementioned link.
Transfer through NEFT:
ACCOUNT NO: 41277688529
b) IFSC code: SBIN0063963
c) MICR code: 700002838
d) Payable at State Bank of India, AIIMS, Kalyani Branch.
NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE: Those who are working in Central/State Government/Semi Government/Autonomous body have to submit “No Objection Certificate” from their respective organization along with their application.
The application process for AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2023 for the Blood Centre Technician post is expected to be conducted online through the official AIIMS Kalyani website. Interested and eligible candidates should follow these steps to apply:
- Online Registration: Visit the official AIIMS Kalyani website (www.aiimsKalyani.edu.in)
- Fill in the Application: Complete the online application form with accurate personal and educational details. Be sure to double-check the information before submission. (Link Below)
- Upload Documents: Scan and upload all the required documents.
- Pay Application Fee: Pay the prescribed application fee through the available online payment options. The fee amount will be mentioned in the official recruitment notification.
- Submit Application: After completing all the above steps, review the application and submit it. Save a copy of the application form for future reference.
The selection process for the Blood Centre Technician post at AIIMS Kalyani will consist of two stages:
Based on the receiving of the applications, eligible candidates may be called for OMR/Written Test/ Computer Based Test (CBT) or any further selection process. Candidates are requested to visit institute website regularly for any updates on recruitment/selection process.
Important Dates & Links for Kalyani AIIMS Job Vacancy 2023:
Last date of application: 27.07.2023
Official Website of AIIMS: Link
Application Link: Click Here
Official Notification: Download