Southern Railway Recruitment 2022: The Recruitment Board of Southern Railway is going to Hire Suitable Candidates for the Apprentice Job. There are 3100 Vacancies for this Post. The Candidates who are eligible can Apply for the Post before the closing date to Apply. To know more about the job information Visit the Official Site of Southern Railways: https://sr.indianrailways.gov.in/. For more Updates such as Age Limit, Eligibility, Selection Process & Other Details go through the below information carefully.
|Name of the Board:||Southern Railway|
|Name of the Post:||Apprentices|
|Number of Vacancies:||3100|
|Closing Date to Apply:||31.10.2022|
|Status Update:||Notification Out|
3100 Vacancies are available there for the Candidates Under Apprentices Act 1961. To know the Detailed Vacancy information the Candidates have to Visit the Official Notice attached below.
- The Candidates must have to pass their 10th or, 12th class examination under 10 +2 system or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate along with Science as one of the subjects or its equivalent to Apply for the Job.
- The Candidates Should have to pass their ITI Course in relevant trades from a recognized institution
- The Candidates having the National Trade Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training in “Computer Operator and Programming Assistant” will be Preferable.
The Age Limit to Apply for the Job is 15 years to 24 years. (It may vary for Each Post).
The Age Relaxation will also be Provided for Reserved Candidates.
- The Shortlisted Candidates will be Recruited based on the Merit List Prepared by the Board
- Selected candidates need to bring the Medical Certificate at the time of document verification in the prescribed format as per Apprentices Act 1961
The Candidates who will be Shortlisted will be Provided with the Stipend of Rs. 5500 to Rs. 7000 Per Month
Steps how to Apply For Southern Railway Recruitment 2022:
- First of all, the Candidates have to Visit the Official Site: https://sr.indianrailways.gov.in/
- After that, the Candidates have to choose the “Careers” Option under the “News and Updates” Column (Or)
- Therefore, on the Official Page, You can Search for the Notification.
- Next, the Candidates will Click on the Apply Job Registration Link and Apply for the Job.
- Finally, Submit the Application Form and take a Print Out For Future Purposes.
To Download the Online Application:
Link 1: Click Here
Link 2: Click Here
Link 3: Click Here
To Apply Online: Click Here
To Visit the Official Site: Click Here