AMUL Recruitment 2022: The Recruitment Board of Gujarat Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd (GCMMF Ltd), which is popularly known as ‘AMUL’ is India’s largest food organization with an annual turnover exceeding of Rs.46481 Crore. The Eligible Candidates who are interested to Apply for the Post of Assistant – Legal Function posts can Apply before the closing date. The job location is Anand. To know more about the job recruitment the Candidates can visit the Official Site.
AMUL Recruitment 2022 Overview:
|Name of the Board:||AMUL|
|Name of the Post:||Assistant – Legal Function|
|Location of the Job:||Anand|
|Status Update:||Notification Released|
- The Candidates should have to possess the LLB in Law, B.Com in Commerce from a recognised university or institute.
- They should have 2 to 6 year(s) of experience needed.
The Shortlisted Candidates need to maintain the following job Skills:
- Legal Advice,
- Court Cases,
- Legal Administration,
To Apply for the Post the candidates should be first class Graduate in Commerce (B.Com) and LLB along with relevant work experience of 2-6 years handling legal matters of corporates.
- They should be familiar with 1. law, 2. legal procedures, and 3. protocols along with an excellent proficiency in MS Office.
- The Candidates need the knowledge of Cooperative Society Act as well as Food Safety Act will be preferred.
For the Shortlisted Candidates the total salary ₹ 6, 00,000 – 7, 00,000 P.A will be offered for selected candidates
- The candidate shall be responsible to provide assistance in legal matters of organization. The Major responsibilities include
- They need to maintain Drafting, reviewing, and vetting of various documents related to contracts, agreements, reply to notice etc.
- The Candidates must have work alongside other Departments within organization to provide accurate and timely advice on various legal matters
- The Need the Coordination with lawyers, consultants for due diligence and opinions
- They must follow up with lawyers on pending cases
- The Candidates will handle work related to Trade Mark registration, its renewals, TM Infringement cases, Food Safety cases.
- They need Attending and handling court cases with support of engaged legal advisor
- The Candidates need the quality of Submission of reports or, MIS or, litigation updates on regular basis.
- One thing you need to remember that any other work as may be assigned by the superior related to Legal and Administration work.
For the Shortlisted Candidates the following Points need to Know:
- Industry: FMCG
- Functional Area: Legal & Regulatory
- Role Category: Legal Operations
- Role: Legal Officer
- Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Steps how to Apply for AMUL Recruitment 2022:
- First of all, the Candidates have to visit the Official Site of AMUL: http://careers.amul.com/
- Next, the Candidates will Search and click the careers page, and click the “Assistant-Anand Location” vacancies link
- After that, You can checks the eligibility details and click “apply “online option
- Therefore, they will fill the application form and will upload the mentioned document’s details
- Finally, the Candidates will Submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the Application Form for future Purposes.
To Download the Official Notification: Click Here
To Visit the Official Site: Click Here