Ph.D. Admission 2022 – Jadavpur University is inviting Indian nationals for admission to the Ph.D. upcoming new Session in the Departments of Bengali, Comparative Literature, Economics, Education, English, Film Studies, History, International Relations, Library & Information Science, Philosophy, and Sociology.
Ph.D. Admission 2022 – Jadavpur University OverView:
|Admission to the Ph.D. Programme Session: January 2022|
|Department||Jadavpur University Faculty of Arts|
|Ph.D. Admission 2022 Department||Bengali, Comparative Literature, Economics, Education, English, Film Studies, History, International Relations, Library & Information Science, Philosophy, and Sociology|
|last date for online payment||19.04.2022|
|submission Last Date||20.04.2022|
Eligibility Criteria & Other Details:
Before applying, Smart knowledge Requested all candidates to read carefully the official Notice & Eligibility & Other Details by Just Click the above-given link
- All applicants must have completed results of 2 Years MA or equivalent degree from any university/institute recognized by the UGC.
- Applicants who have obtained an MA or equivalent degree of less than two (2) years duration, must have completed at least a total of five (5) years of undergraduate and post-graduate study in a recognized university/institute.
Online Application Process & Documents Submit For Ph.D. Admission 2022
- Candidates should apply in the prescribed form available on the website. www.jaduniv.edu.in.
- Candidates have to pay the application fees of Rs. 500/- (Per Subject) online through SBI Collect System using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- After payment, the downloaded form along with an online payment receipt and all testimonials is to be submitted to the Ph.D. Cell, Arts, Subarna Jayanti Bhavan, Ground floor, Jadavpur University Main campus, Kolkata 700032.
Required Documents Should Be Attached With The Application Form:
- Two recent passport-size photographs.
- Attested copies of all mark-sheets and certificates, Madhyamik admit card/certificate
for verification of age, SC/ST/ OBC-A/OBC-B /PD certificate, where applicable.
NET/SET/GATE certificate, if any.
- A candidate who has a two-year M.Phil. degree from any university. (other than Jadavpur University will be required to submit a certificate from the competent authority stating that the selection to the M.Phil course has been made through a written test and that a full paper on Research Methodology of at least one-semester duration was taught in the M.Phil course. Otherwise, a waiver from WRET and/or coursework shall not be granted.)
- Online payment receipt downloaded from SBI server after online payment.
- RET test first conduct.
- If you have net/set, you do not have to take this test.
- Eligible candidates will be selected through interviews.
- Then eligible candidates (especially based on their areas of research interest) will be published and displayed by the university on its official website.
- Candidates selected for Ph.D. will be attached to the concerned department.