IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 | Notification Out For 6035 Posts | Direct Link To Apply Online:- The Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) released the notification On 1st July 2022 On Friday. The Online Application Processes For the Common Recruitment Process for the Recruitment of Clerks of Various Posts has been started from 1st July 2022.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022:
Candidates who are eligible and interested can check Important Dates, Eligible Criteria, Age Limit, total Vacancies, Selection Process, Last date of Application, Exam fees and other updates in details here.
Last Date To Apply:
Eligible candidates Who are willing to apply for the Post are suggested to Apply soon. Online registration of applications by candidates will end on July 21, 2022.
Interested Candidates can apply on the official Website – ibps.in
The Recruitment in various posts for the Vacancy of 6035 clerks will undergo including 11 participating Govt. Banks. Such as:-
1. Bank Of Baroda
2. Canara Bank
3. Indian Overseas Bank
4. UCO Bank
5. Bank Of India
6. Central Bank Of India
I7. Punjab National Bank
8. Union Bank Of India
9. Bank Of Maharashtra
10. Indian Bank and
11. Punjab & Sind Bank.
Aspirants for IBPS Clerks Recruitment 2022 will be noticed for their Preliminary Examination 2022. The Preliminary Examination will be conducted through “Common Recruitment Process” (CRP Clerk XII) On 28th August, 03 September and 04 September 2022.
The main Examination For IBPS clerks for various posts will be conducted for the qualified candidates in the Preliminary Examination on 08 October 2022.
Online Application Of IBPS Clerk Link: Click Here
IBPS Clerk Notification Download Link: Click Here
IBPS Clerk 2022 Vacancy Details Overview:
|Name Of States||Total Number Of Posts||Name Of States||Total Number Of Posts|
|Andaman & Nicobar||04||Andhra Pradesh||209|
|Chhattisgarh||104||Dadar Nagar / Daman Diu||01|
|Himachal Pradesh||91||Jammu & Kashmir||35|
|West Bengal||528||Total =||6035|
Important Dates For IBPS Clerk 2022 Overview:
|IBPS Clerk 2022 Notification Date:||30th June 2022|
|Online Application Starting Date:||1st July 2022|
|Closing Date For Online Application:||21st July 2022|
|Exam Date:||28th August, 03 September & 04 September 2022|
|Date Of Pre- Exam Training:||August 2022|
|Preliminary Result Date:||September 2022|
|Mains Exam Date:||08th October 2022|
|Mains Exam Result:||October 2022|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2023|
IBPS Clerk 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- The Candidates Should carry Graduation Degree in any Discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The Candidates must necessarily produce the relevant documents in Original and a Photocopy in support of their identity and eligibility pertaining to category, nationality, age, educational qualifications etc. as indicated in the online application form at the time of joining and any subsequent stage of the recruitment process as required by IBPS / Participating banks.
- The Candidates should know properly how to operate and work on the Computer Systems. That means Candidates should have the Certificate / Diploma / Degree in Computer Operations / Language / should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School / College / Institute.
Nationality / Citizenship :
A candidate must be either –
i) A Citizen Of India Or,
ii) A Subject Of Nepal Or,
iii) A subject Of Bhutan Or,
iv) A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Age Limit: ( As on 01.07.2022):
Minimum : 20 Years
Maximum: 28 Years
(That means: A Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1994 and not later than 01.07.2002)
SC / ST : 5 Years
OBC: 3 Years
PWD: 10 Years
Ex- Serviceman: Upto 50 Years of Age
Candidates will be called for Two Rounds. Such as:
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
Exam Pattern For Preliminary Examination 2022:
|Total Number Of Questions||100|
|Subjects:||English Language: 30 Questions Of 30 Marks
Numerical Ability: 30 Questions Of 30 Marks
Reasoning Ability: 35 Questions Of 30 Marks
Negative Marking: 0.25 For Each Wrong Questions
|Total Time:||1 Hour / 60 Minutes ( 20 Minutes for Each Subjects)|
IBPS Clerks Main Exam Pattern 2022 Overview:
|Subject||Total Number Of Questions||marks||Time|
|General / Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 Minutes|
|Computer Knowledge & Reasoning ability||50||60||45 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Minutes|
|Total||190 MCQs||200 Marks||160 Minutes|
How to Apply For IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 ?
- Candidates have to visit the official website Of IBPS : ibps.in
- Click on ” Click here to apply online for ‘CRP Clerk – XII’
- This page will redirect the Candidates to a new page where Candidates have to click on ” Click here to apply online for Recruitment of Clerk under CRP RRBs- XII and then on the button ” CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION ” to register the application by entering basic information in the online Application Form.
- After Completing Application Form Candidates have to Upload Photograph, Signature, Left Thumb Impression etc.
- Pay Application Fees as mentioned through Online mode.
- Candidates have to validate their details.
- Submit Application to complete the whole Process
1. For SC/ST/ PWBD/ EXSM Candidates :
2. For All Others :