BSNL Recruitment 2023: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has released a notification for the recruitment of Graduate/ Diploma apprentices.
BSNL, Uttarakhand Telecom Circle, Dehradun (NUKDDC000008) proposes to engage 21 Graduate (Technical/ Non-Technical)/ Diploma holders under the Apprentices Act 1961 for a period of one year.
The proposed engagement of apprentices in BSNL Uttarakhand Telecom Circle is as listed in the following table. The last date for submission of the application is 10th April 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for BSNL Recruitment:
What are the eligibility criteria for the applications of BSNL –in detail below;
Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply
What is the educational qualification for the recruitment of BSNL –in detail below;
The candidate must have passed any of the following courses from any recognized university or recognized by AICTE or GOI on or after 31.03.2020.
Graduate/ Diploma Holder in Engineering/ Technology field (Telecommunications/ Electronics/ Electrical/ Radio/ Computer/ Instrumentation/ Information Technology)
What is the age limit for the applications of BSNL –in detail below;
The maximum age should be 25 years or less on 31.03.2023.
The upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PWD and 3 years for OBC candidates is as per government provisions/ rules.
Previous Training/ Experience:
Candidate who have already undergone or are currently undergoing apprenticeship under the Apprentices (Amendment) Act 1973, and/or have one year or more experience are not eligible to apply.
Salary Amount/ Stipend:
What is the monthly stipend for Graduate/ Diploma Apprentices of BSNL –in detail below;
9000/- Per Month for Graduates (Technical and Non-Technical) and 8000/- Per Month for Diploma holders.
What is the selection process for the recruitment of BSNL –in detail below;
- The selection criteria will be based on merit of final percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in their Graduate course (Technical and Non-technical) and Diploma course.
- Candidates can apply through Govt. Portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) on or before 10th April 2023. The candidate may mention his preference of Business Areas mentioned in the table. However, he/she may be sent to any place of Uttarakhand circle. Non-engg/ Non-technical stream candidates can apply by sending email to [email protected] with details in enclosed format.
- Candidates can submit choice of joining stream i.e. technical (Transmission/IT/Billing activities) or sales and marketing. However apprentices may be used for any activities of BSNL.
- The shortlisted candidates will be Informed for document verification through e-mail [email protected] to their registered e-mail ID.
- Aadhaar Card
- Qualifying Diploma Certificate indicating pass status with division and percentage of marks (Internet copy not allowed)
- Passport size photograph
- Bank Accounts details
- Valid personal Email ID
- Mobile number
Application Procedure for the recruitment of BSNL:
How to apply for the recruitment of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) –in detail below;
Go to the official website: Link
For any queries email to [email protected]
- Firstly, go to the official website: Link
- Secondly, click Enroll
- Thirdly, complete the application form
- Fourthly, click on ‘Login’
- After that, click on apply and fill up the application details
- Then, upload resume & all documents
- Next, type ‘BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED UTTRAKHAND’ in box
- After that, press search button and click on ‘Apply’
- Then, click ‘Apply’ again
- At last, submit it.
- Following message will appear – “Successfully applied for the training position. Based on availability you will be contacted by the establishment”.
Important Dates & Links for BSNL Recruitment:
Last date of application: 10th April 2023
Official Website of BSNL: Link
Apply Link: Apply Online
Official Notification: Download