9th Phase TET Interview Date: 9th Phase TET Interview Date 2023 | Download Notice PDF
WB Primary Recruitment Board released a notification for INTERVIEW/VIVA-VOCE and APTITUDE TEST (9th PHASE).
As per the notification, In continuation to our earlier notification vide memo no. 2325/EBBPE/2022 dated 29.12.2022 it is hereby notified to all concerned that the West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE), being the examining/recommending body for recruitment of primary teachers in West Bengal, is going to conduct 9th Phase of Interview/Viva-voce and aptitude test centrally under its direct supervision and monitoring for candidates who opted for Jhargram district in terms of Rule 8 (3) (Table –A) Sl. Nos. (v), (vi) and (vii) of the West Bengal Primary School Teachers Recruitment Rules, 2016 as amended up to date [hereafter the Recruitment Rules].
WBBPE TET Interview/Viva voce Date 2023 (9th Phase):
|Dates of Interview/Viva voce and Aptitude Test||District Name|
|30.03.2023, 31.03.2023, 01.04.2023, 03.04.2023||Jhargram|
All such candidates are requested to appear before the interview board along with the original as well as self-attested photocopies of the documents listed below;
- Admit Card of TET
- Downloaded Document of TET-qualification
- Admit Card of Madhyamik Pariksha/Certificate thereof as proof of age
- Mark sheet and Certificate of Madhyamik or its equivalent examination issued by Board/ Council
- Mark sheet and Certificate of Higher Secondary or its equivalent examination issued by Board/ Council
- Mark sheet and Certificate of Two Year D.El.Ed/D.Ed. (Special Education)/B.Ed./B.P.Ed. or its Equivalent Examinations
- Mark sheet and Certificate of Graduation (BA/B.Sc./B.Com.etc) issued bu University, if applicable.
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B) issued by competent Govt. authority, if applicable.
- PH certificate, as per Govt. rules, where applicable.
- Exempted category-certificate issued by the competent Govt. authority, if applicable.
- Ex-serviceman-certificate, if applicable.
- First engagement letter issued by the Competent Govt. Authority as a para-teacher, where applicable
- Experience certificate of a para-teacher issued by the D.P.O/S.D.O for counting of service and age-relaxation, where applicable.
- All relevant testimonials and certificates, relating to co-curricular activities, as per recruitment rules, if any.
- Voter ID/Aadhaar Card
- One Passport size photograph, self-attested
The call letter for interview can be downloaded using the Primary Teacher Recruitment 2022 portal (https://www.wbbpeonline.com/dashboard).
Official Website of WBBPE: Link
Official Notification: Download