PSCWB Recruitment 2022|District Officer| West Bengal General Service: The Public Service Commission of West Bengal (PSCWB) has published an official notification for the recruitment of a District Officer under West Bengal General Service 2022 for engagement of any graduate with A Bachelor’s degree with first-class or 60% marks or B+ in the aggregate or a post-graduate degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology or equivalent qualifications.
Public Service Commission West Bengal released a notification on their official website https://wbpsc.gov.in/ for this recruitment. All details related to recruitment are given in Smart knowledge. in please check all details for your information.
PSCWB Recruitment 2022 Overview:
|Organization Name||public Service Commission of West Bengal (WB PSC)|
|Post Name||District Officer (West Bengal General Service)|
|Qualification||(a) Any graduate with A Bachelor’s degree with first-class or 60% marks or B+ in the aggregate or a post-graduate degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology or equivalent qualifications.
(b) Six years experience in teaching or research or administration or industry including two years experience in administration of Technical or Vocational Education and Training.
|Age||Not more than 40 years as of 01.01.2022.|
|Application Fees||Rs. 210/- (Rupees two hundred ten) only|
Important Date of PSCWB Recruitment 2022 :
- Commencement of online applications: The 30th August 2022
- Closing date for receipt of online application: The 19th September 2022
- Last date of payment of fees: The 19th of September, 2022
- Last date for payment of fees Offline in Branches of PNB: The 20th of September, 2022
- Last date for Generation of Payment Challans by Branches of PNB: The 19th of September, 2022
HOW TO APPLY for PSCWB Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates are requested to visit the website https://wbpsc.gov.in/
- If you are a new candidate then click the one-time registration tab.
- Then put in your mobile no and email id also put in all the mandatory fill and register yourself.
- Then using your ID and password fill up the application format.
Official Notification: District Officer