Indian Post Office Recruitment:- Indian Post Office has announced for the application to invite the Eligible Indian Citizen for the Skilled Artisans (General Central Service, Group-C, Non-Gazetted, and Non- Ministerial) Posts. Last Date for Receipt of Application on or before 30.07.2022 by 17.00 Hours. Apply soon, for more updates Check Details here.
Indian Post Office Recruitment Details Overview:
|Name of the Board:||Indian Post|
|Name Of The Posts:||Skilled Artisans (General Central Service, Group-C, Non-Gazetted, and Non- Ministerial)|
|Application Mode:||Online Only|
|Status Of Application:||Notification Released|
Vacancy For Indian Post Office Recruitment:
For Skilled Artisans: (General Central Service, Group-C, Non-Gazetted, Non- Ministerial): – 02
Qualification For India Post Office Recruitment 2022:
The Candidate should carry Certificate in the respective trade from any Technical Institution recognized by the Govt.
- Or, VIII Std. passed with experience of one year in the respective trade.
- The willing Candidates who are applying for the post of Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) should carry a valid Driving License to drive Heavy Vehicles.
The Eligible Candidates should be of minimum 18 years to maximum 30 years of age as on 01.07.2022 for UR,
- For Government Servants age will be upto 35 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by Central Government.
Salary of India Post Recruitment 2022:
Rs.19900/- (Level 2 in the pay Matrix as per 7th CPC)
Job Selection Process:
The Selection of Skilled Artisans will be made from the candidates possessing the required qualifications and valid driving license (only for Mechanic (MV)) by means of Competitive Trade Test.
- The date and venue of the test with syllabus will be announced separately to the eligible candidates at their correspondence addresses
How to Apply for India Post Office Skilled Artisan Recruitment 2022:
- The Candidates have to send separate application for each trade in separate envelope
- If they will apply for more than one trade and the candidate should mention the post applied with trade on the envelope & application should be addressed to ‘The Senior Manager, Mail Motor Service, GPO Compound, Pune-411001 and should be sent through Speed Post/Registered Post only.
- Applications received by any other means will be rejected and one application for multiple trades will also be rejected.
- Application(s) without complete information or without copies of desired certificates or the applications(s) enclosing copy/copies of the certificate(s) without self attestation will be rejected straight way without any Notice or information.
The last date of receipt of application: 30.07.2022 by 17.00 Hours.
For Official Notification: Click Here
For Official Site: Click Here