India Post Recruitment 2022: The Online Applications by the Recruitment Authority of India Post are inviting for the year 2021-22 the Eligible Indian Citizen for the post of Skilled Artisan under 1. M.V Mechanic, 2. M.V Electrician, 3. Painter, 4. Tyreman and5. Other Vacancies.
- The Eligible Candidates have to Submit the Application before the Last Date of receipt of Applications on or before 17.10.2022 & 19.10.2022 by 17:00 Hours. For more Details please Visit the Official Site Available on this Page: https://www.indiapost.gov.in/vas/Pages/IndiaPostHome.aspx. To Know More about India Post Recruitment go through the below information carefully.
India Post Recruitment 2022 Overview:
|Name of the Board:||Department of India Post|
|Name of the Post:||Skilled Artisan|
|Number of Vacancies:||12|
|Starting Date to Apply:||20.09.2022|
|Closing Date to Apply:||17.10.2022 & 19.10.2022|
|Mode of Application:||Offline|
|Status Update:||Job Notification Released|
- The Candidates must have to complete their A certificate in the respective trade from any Technical Institution recognized by Govt. or, Class 8 Std passed with experience of one year in the respective Trade/ Field.
- The Candidate who are Applying for the Post, for the trade of M.V Mechanic should possess a valid Driving License (HMV) to drive any vehicle in service.
|Trades||No of Vacancies|
|M.V Mechanic (Skilled)||02 + 01|
|M.V Electrician||01 + 02|
|Painter||01 + 01|
The Candidates who are Applying for the Post, do not exceed the 18 to 30 years as on 01.07.2021 and 01.07.2022 for UR and EWS,
And for Government Servants up to 40 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by Central Government is Applicable.
- For the SC Candidates: By 05 years.
- And For the OBC Candidates: By 03 years.
For the Shortlisted Candidates the Salary Package Offered for above mentioned post is Rs. 19900/- to 63200/- (as per 7th CPC) along with admissible allowances.
For the Qualifies Candidates the Selection Process of Skilled Artisans shall be made from amongst the Candidates possessing the requisite qualifications, by means of Competitive Trade Test on the basis of syllabus in the respective trade.
- The Exam Syllabus, date, venue and duration etc will be informed to the eligible candidates along with Hall Details.
To Apply for the Post, application form of an Indian Postal Order for Rs. 100/- (or) UCR receipt need to be taken in any Post office should be enclosed towards application fee.
Steps how to Apply for India Post Recruitment 2022:
- First of All, the Candidates must visit the Official Site: https://www.indiapost.gov.in/vas/Pages/IndiaPostHome.aspx
- Now, The Candidates have to send separate application for each trade in separate envelope if they want to apply for “and more than one trade”
- After that, the Candidate should superscribe on the envelope and application specifically as “Application for the post of Skilled Artisan in trade
- They need to address to:-
[“The Manager, Mail Motor Service, CTO compound, Tallakulam, Madurai- 625002” ]
- The Candidates have to send the Application Form through Speed post or, Registered post only.
To Download the Official Notification:
Application Form 1: Click Here
Application Form 2: Click Here
To Visit the Official Site: Click Here