IOCL Non-Executive Recruitment 2022: The Recruitment Board of Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released the job notification for the post of Non-Executive. There are 56 Posts Available for this Job. All the Interested and Eligible Candidates are advised to check the official notification and proceed to apply through the official website: https://iocl.com/. For the Candidates, the last date for online application submission is 10.10.2022. The Candidates need to complete their Application before the Closing Date of Form Submission. To know more details about IOCL Recruitment go through the below information carefully.
IOCL Non-Executive Recruitment 2022 Overview:
|Name of the Board:||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Name of the Post:||Non-Executive|
|Number of Vacancies:||56|
|Closing Date to Apply:||10.10.2022|
|Status Update:||Notification Released|
To Apply for the Post, the candidates should have an age limit between 18 years to 26 years as on 12.09.2022
For the Post of Engineering Assistant: The Candidates need to possess 3 years course of Diploma in any one of the following disciplines in Engineering from a Government recognized institute with 55% marks:
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
For Technical Assistant: The Candidates need to possess the Matric or, 10th pass and ITI pass from a Govt. recognized Institute.
The salary package of the Selected Candidates are as below:
- For the Engineering Assistant, the pay scale is Rs.23, 000/- to Rs.1, 05,000/- per month
- And For the Technical Assistant, the pay scale is Rs.23, 000/- to Rs.78, 000/- per month
For the qualified and Shortlisted Candidates the selection process is based on:-
- Written tests and
- Skill or, proficiency or, physical test
- To Apply For the Post, the OBC and EWS candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs.100/- and
- For the other Candidates the application fees are exempted from the payment for this Post.
Steps how to Apply IOCL Recruitment 2022:
- First of all, the Candidates need to visit the official website of IOCL: https://iocl.com/
- Now, On the home page, the Candidates need to Click “Active Openings”.
- After that, the Candidates have to Choose the job notification in the Active openings
- Now, Enter all the Login details and Proceed to apply
- Finally, Submit the required details and take a Print Out For Future Purposes.
To Download the Official Notification: Click Here
To Visit the Official Site: Click Here