Central Bank of India Recruitment: The Recruitment Board of Central Bank of India has released the Official Notification Regarding the Recruitment of Officers in Specialist Category- 2022-23 – Residual Vacancy in various streams. But before applying for the Post, the Candidate should ensure that they will fulfill the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. The Interested Candidates need to apply only online from 28.09.2022 to 17.10.2022. For more Details Visit the Official Site: https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in/en. To know more about the Recruitment Process such as Age Limit, Selection Process, Eligibility, and Application Fees the Candidates have to go through the below information carefully.
Central Bank of India Recruitment Overview:
|Name of the Board:||Central Bank of India.|
|Name of the Post:||Specialist Category|
|Number of Vacancies:||110|
|Starting Date to Apply:||28.09.2022|
|Closing Date to Apply:||17.10.2022|
|Mode of Application:||Online only|
|Status Update:||Job Notification Released|
- The Candidates must have to complete their Full-time Masters or Bachelors degree in engineering disciplines in Computer Science or, Information Technology or, Electronics and Communication.
- The Candidates need to pass B.Sc Statistics from AICTE or, UGC approved University or, College with aggregate of 55% marks and Engineering Graduate in Computer Science or, IT or, ECE or MCA or, M.Sc. (IT) or, M.Sc. (Computer Science) from a recognized University or, an Institute.
The number of vacancies or, reserved Vacancies is provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank.
|IT SOC Analyst||III||0||0||0||0||1||1|
|IT Security Analyst||III||0||0||0||0||1||1|
For All the Candidates who are going to Apply do not exceeding the Minimum Age Limit of 20 Years to Maximum Age Limit of 50 years as on 01.07.2022.
|Scheduled Caste or, Scheduled Tribe Candidates:||By 5 years|
|Other Backward classes (OBC) Candidates:||By 3 years|
|Children or, Family members of those who died in the 1984 riots:||By 5 years|
|Persons With Benchmark Disabilities as defined under “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016”:||By 10 years|
For the Shortlisted Candidates the Selection Process will be through personal interview.
|GRADE/SCALE||SCALE OF PAY|
|JMG SCALE I||36000-1490(7)-46430-1740(2)-49910-1990(7)-63840|
|MMG SCALE II||48170-1740(1)-49910-1990(10)-69810|
|MMG SCALE III||63840-1990(5)-73790-2220(2)-78230|
|SMG SCALE IV||76010-2220(4)-84890-2500(2)-89890|
|TMG SCALE V||89890-2500(2)-94890-2730(2)-100350|
To Apply for the Post, the Application fee to be remitted by the Candidates along with the Application for Recruitment is as mentioned below:
|Category||Application fee/ Intimation Charges|
|Schedule Caste or, Schedule Tribe or, PWBD candidates:||Rs.175/- (+GST)|
|All Other Candidates:||Rs. 850/- (+GST)|
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||28/09/2022|
|Closure of registration of application||17/10/2022|
|Closure for editing application details||17/10/2022|
|Last date for printing your application||01/11/2022|
|Online Fee Payment||28/09/2022 to 17/10/2022|
Steps how to Apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment:
- Candidates will click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE” to open the On-Line Application Form from: https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in/en
- Next, the Candidates will enter their basic information in the online application form.
- After that, on the screen a provisional registration number and password will be generated.
- The Candidates need to note down the Provisional registration number and password.
- Therefore, an Email and SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent in the specified e-mail id and mobile numbers.
- Now, click on the “SAVE AND NEXT”.
- One thing You have to Remember that, no change will be permitted after clicking on “COMPLETE REGISTRATION” Button.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay or, Visa or, Master Card or, Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards or, Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- Then, click on the “COMPLETE REGISTRATION”, an additional page of the application form is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details.
- Now, take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form.
To Download the Official Notification: Click Here
To Apply Online: Click Here
To Visit the Official Site: Click Here