WB Primary TET Recruitment 2022: The Recruitment Board of West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE) is going to conduct the WB Primary Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) on 11th December 2022 (Expected). They will upload soon a Detailed Notification PDF on October 2022 on their Official Site. All the Eligible Candidates, who are waiting for this TET Exam Date, can read this passage to know the latest updates. To Know details information Visit the Official Site: wbbpe.org and wbsed.gov.in. To know more about the Recruitment Process such as Age Limit, Eligibility, Selection Process, Application Fees and Others go through the below information carefully.
WB Primary TET Recruitment 2022 Overview:
|Name of the Board:||West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE)|
|Name of the Post:||Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) For Lower Primary & Upper Primary Level|
|Name of the Exam:||West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test (WB TET)|
|Notification Release Date:||October 2022|
|Closing Date to Apply:||Notify Soon|
|Mode of Application Form:||Online|
|Exam Date||11th December, 2022 (Expected)|
The West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE) is going to publish the Vacancy details in the Month of September or, October 2022.
To be Eligible for Applying for the Post the Candidates must have to complete their 12th standard by scoring a minimum of 50% marks (45% marks for SC or, ST). Along with 12th Pass Candidates should have to pass the 2-Year Diploma in Elementary Education D.El.Ed.
- The applicant must have completed Higher Secondary or, Senior Secondary or similar to 12th class exam with a minimum of 50% marks and 2 years diploma course in education (D.El.Ed.) Or,
- 12th standard (Higher Secondary or, Senior Secondary) or similar exam with a minimum of 50% marks and 2 years Bachelors in education (B.El.Ed.). Or,
- Higher Secondary or, Senior Secondary or like 12th exam with minimum 50% marks and a diploma in education (Special Education) recognized by Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI). Or,
- Any Graduate Pass Candidate with 2 years diploma in education (D.El.Ed.) can apply. WB TET Exam Pattern 2022
All the Candidates who are going to Apply for the Post do not exceed the Minimum Age Limit of 18 years to the Maximum Age Limit of 40 years.
Read More:- WB Primary TET 2022 |Syllabus, Question Pattern
The Selection will be based on Examination. Name of the Examination is Teacher’s Eligibility Test (TET). The Recruitment will be for the Primary Classes (1-5). The WB TET Secondary has 150 multiple-choice questions with 150 marks.
The West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE) is going to release the Notification to conduct the WB TET (Primary) on December 2022.
- The WB Primary TET 2022 exam may take place on December 11.
- For more updates about the Exam Date the Candidates are advised to Visit the Official Site: wbbpe.org and wbsed.gov.in.
Steps how to Apply For WB Primary TET Recruitment 2022:
- First of All, the Eligible Candidates need to Visit the official website i.e. wbbpe.org and wbsed.gov.in, for details.
- After that, the Candidates have to Click on “Online Application for WB (TET) 2022″
- Next, the Candidates can Process login ID and password after putting inputs in the given fields
- Therefore, You can fill the login ID and password as directed on the link.
- Next, the Candidates can see that, Details will appear before you one after one
- Therefore, the required documents such as Photograph, Signature need to be Uploaded.
- Now, Candidates will Pay fees as required in the directed mode
- Finally, Submit Your Application and take a printout for future uses.
To Download the Official Notification (Release Soon): Click Here
To Download the Exam Date (Release Soon): Click Here
To Visit the Official Site: Click Here