SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022: The Recruitment Board of State Bank of India has recently released an Online Notification to hire Eligible Candidates for the post of Junior Associates – Clerk. For the post, there are 5008 numbers of vacancies. The Eligible candidates who are willing to Apply for the Post have to Complete their Online Application Starting from 07.09.2022 to 27.09.2022. For More Updates visit the Official Site. For More Details Information Such as Age Limit, Salary, Eligibility, Selection Process, and Application Fees read the below details carefully.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 Overview:
|Name Of The Board:||State Bank of India.|
|Name Of the Post:||Junior Associates – Clerk|
|Number of Vacancies:||5008|
|Starting Date to Apply:||07.09.2022|
|Closing Date to Apply:
To Apply for the Post, The age limit for the post is
- minimum of 20 years
- maximum of 28 years as of 01.08.2022.
The age relaxation will be Applicable for the post is as per the official norm.
The Eligible Candidates who are applying should have to complete their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
The salary for the Eligible Candidates for the post is Rs. 17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550- 1730/7-42600-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920
The Online Application fees for General or, OBC or, EWS Candidates is Rs.750/-
And For SC or, ST or, PwBD or, ESM or, DESM candidates is Exempted.
The Steps of Selection Processes for the Post will consist of
- An online test (Preliminary & Main exam) and
- A test of specified opted local language.
Steps of how to Apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022?
- The Eligible Candidates who are willing can apply online and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- The Candidates must require to register themselves online through the Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers OR, https://www.sbi.co.in/careers – Recruitment of Junior Associates 2022.
- After the Online Registration the Candidates are required to pay the required Application fees through online mode by using debit card or, credit card or, Internet Banking.
- Finally, After completing Application, The Candidates need to take a Print Out Of their Application for future Uses.
To Download Official Notification: Click Here
To Apply Online: Click Here
To Visit Official Site:- Click Here