RITES Recruitment 2022: The Recruitment Board of Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) Limited is going to recruit dynamic and hard-working professionals for filling up Engineers (Electrical). To the Candidates who are willing to Apply are requested before applying should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position. The Eligible Candidates have to Apply before the last date for online registration of 10.10.2022.
- For more detailed information go to the Official Website of RITES: http://www.rites.com. For more details go through the below information carefully.
RITES Recruitment 2022 Overview:
|Name of the Board:||Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited|
|Name of the Post:||Engineer (Electrical)|
|Number of Vacancies:||11|
|Starting Date to Apply:||16.09.2022|
|Closing Date to Apply:||10.10.2022|
|Mode of Application:||Online only|
|Status Update:||Job Notification Released|
For the Post of Electrical Engineer, there are 11 Posts in RITES.
- The Candidates who want to participate in the examination must have to complete their BE or, B.Tech or, B.Sc (Engr.) Degree in Electrical or, Electrical & Electronics Engr.
- The Candidate mush have to possess a Degree recognized by AICTE, from a recognized University incorporated by an Act of Central.
To Apply for the Post of RITES Recruitment 2022, the Candidates must maintain the following age limits:
- The Candidates do not exceed the Maximum Age Limit of 40 years as on 01.09.2022.
- Age Relaxation is also Applicable in the Maximum age limit to OBC (NCL) or, SC or, ST Candidates will be provided against reserved posts as per extant Govt. orders.
- Eligible candidates need to be appeared in the written test (Offline or, Online).
- The Eligible Candidates may be shortlisted for selection on the basis of performance in their written test.
- The Candidates have two options to appear for an interview either in Hindi or in English.
For the Shortlisted Candidates, Pay, allowances and perks for the above mentioned post will be as below:
|Basic pay||Allowances||Other perks|
|Rs. 22000/- (1 to 3 % annual increment based on the performance):||70% in Non-metro cities 75% in Metro Cites other than Mumbai/Bangalore 80% for Mumbai/ Bangalore.||Medical and Accidental Insurance for self and Employer’s contribution towards PF at 12% would be borne by the company.|
For the Candidates who are going to Apply for the Post, will have to deposit the below-mentioned amount of fees during the online Application:
|For General or, OBC Candidates:||Rs. 600/- plus applicable taxes|
|And For the EWS or, SC or, ST or, PWD Candidates:||Rs. 300/- plus applicable taxes|
Steps of how to Apply for RITES Recruitment 2022:
- First of all, the Interested Candidates who are fulfilling the above mentioned eligibility criteria must need to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of the RITES website: http://www.rites.com.
- One thing You have to remember that, at the time of submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of the online form filled up by the candidate.
- Now, You have to note down the “Registration No” and remember it for all further Uses.
- For the Shortlisted Candidates, they need to keep a copy of the Application Form and also need to carry the Copy at the time of the selection.
- For proof of CTC or, salary, the Candidates need to submit a copy of their last Form No. 16 or, Earning Card or, salary slip or, Appraisal letter or, any other suitable document.
- Last thing you need to remember that, the Hard copies of documents are not to be sent to this office through post or, courier.
- The Candidates have to need the Documents are to be uploaded on the RITES portal.
To Download the Official Notification: Click Here
To Visit the Official Site: Click Here