NEET SS Registration Link 2022: National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test – Super Specialty Information Bulletin released on the official site of the National Board Of Examinations In Medical Sciences for Admission to DM, MCh, and DRNB Super Specialty Courses. Registration Link Available. Links are attached below.
NEET SS 2022 Registration Form Last Date:
|Name of the Board:
|National Board Of Examinations In Medical Sciences
|Name of the Exam:
|National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test – Super Specialty
|Name Of the Courses:
|DM, MCh and Dr NB Super Specialty Courses
|Status Of Posts:
|Notification Released & Registration Started
Exam Details For NBEMS NEET SS 2022:
The NEET-SS 2022 Will be conducted as a computer based examination In various Centers. On 1st September 2022 and 2nd September 2022 the different groups will be examined in the morning or afternoon shifts( 2 Shifts Only).
|For Correct Responses:
|For Incorrect Responses:
|1 Mark shall be deducted
|For Unattempted Questions:
Important Dates For NEET SS 2022:
- 15th July 2022 (3 PM Onwards) to 4th August 2022 (Till 11:55PM) – Online Application Submission
- 8th August 2022 to 10th August 2022 – Edit Window for All Applicants
Documents Need To Upload With Dates:
- Passport Photograph – 19th August 2022 to 21st August 2022
- Scanned Signatures – 19th August 2022 to 21st August 2022
- Thumb Impressions – 19th August 2022 to 21st August 2022
- 25th August 2022 – Issue of Admit Card
- 1st & 2nd September 2022 – Examination Date
- 15th September 2022 – Cut-off Date for qualifying MD/MS/DNB Broad Specialty qualification towards determination of eligibility for appearing in NEET-SS 2022.
- 15th September 2022 – Declaration of Result
- 1st October 2022 – Commencement of academic session term
- 31st October 2022 – Last date up to which students can be admitted/ joined
NEET SS 2022 Qualification:
Candidates who are in possession of recognized post graduate medical Degree/Provisional Pass Certificate (MD/MS/DNB) or an equivalent recognized qualification or likely to be in possession of the same by 15th September 2022 in accordance with eligible feeder specialty qualifications for super specialty courses
NEET SS Examination 2022 Fee
Examination Fee per Group:–
Rs.4250 (excluding charges as may be applicable by various payment gateways. As per Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance, Govt of India circular no 151/07/2021-GST dated 17.06.2021) GST has been EXEMPTED. A candidate with MD Paediatrics qualification who chooses to appear in question papers for both Medical and Paediatric Groups shall be required to pay Rs.4250 + 4250 = 8500/- towards examination fee
Steps How to Apply for NEET SS Examination 2022:
New User Registration:
All candidates desirous of applying for NEET-SS 2022 shall be required to create an online profile of them to generate a User ID and Password.
This User ID and Password which The Candidates will create will allow the candidate to login as an applicant for NEET-SS 2022 and register an online application.
- The “Go To Application” link will allow the applicant to continue with the application submission immediately after user creation.
- In Case, the Login password will be lost, it can be retrieved by clicking “Forgot Your Password” option.
- The User ID/Application ID and password so generated shall be sent to the registered email ID of the candidate for future records. The process Of submission Of Application will be completed either in a single sitting or in multiple sittings. Enter the details
- Then, Upload of Prescribed Documents and Images (Such As: Photograph, Scanned Signatures and Thumb Impression)
- Check all the details once again entered whether correct or not then proceeds to download.
- Finally, Take a printout for future use
For NEET Exam Notification: Click Here
For Online Registration: Click Here
To Visit Online Site: Click Here