ITBP Recruitment 2022 (OUT)|Assistant Commandant(Transport)| Applying process, last date,& other details: ITBP (Indo Tibetan Border Police Force) has been invited online application from male and female Indian citizen for the Recruitment post of Assistant Commandant(Transport) group-A Gazetted Combatised post on temporary basis in the Indo Tibetan Border Police Force. Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering with Automobile as one of the subject or Bachelor degree in Automobile Engineering from a recognized university.
All details related of this Recruitment (name of post, last date of application, and applying process Age limit) are discussed in this part. So all aspirant candidates are advised to follow https://smartknowledge.in/
ITBP Recruitment 2022 (OUT) Overview:
|organization Name||Indo Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Name of Post||Assistant Commandant(Transport)|
|Pay Scale||Pay level 10(56100-177500)|
|Process of recruitment||
Total Vacancy of ITBP Recruitment 2022:
Total post for this recruitment are 11, Category wise break-up are discus here
- UR –06
Eligibility Condition for ITBP Recruitment 2022:
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering with Automobile as one of the subject or Bachelor degree in Automobile Engineering from a recognized university.
- Age Limit : Age of eligible candidates are not more than 30 years as on 09.09.2022.
- Age relaxation are applicable as per Govt. Rule.
- Physical Standard:
Minimum Height (in cms) Minimum chest (in cms) for male candidates only Weight (in Kgs) Male Female Unexpanded- 81
Male/Female 165 157 Proportionate to height and age as per medical stander (for male /female candidates)
Selection Process of ITBP Recruitment 2022:
Candidates whose application are found in order shall be issued admit card for PET and PST through this provisional admit card candidates are attained both test.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) (Phase-I):
|(a)||100 meter Race||In 18 see||In 20 see|
|(b)||800 meter Race||In 4 Min||In 5 min|
|(c)||Long Jump||11 Feet (3 chance)||09 feet (3 chance)|
|(d)||Shot Put (7.26 Kgs)||14 Feet||NA|
No marks will be awarded for this test and all events of PET shall be qualifying in nature.Candidates are required qualify each event of PET.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PST): Qualifying PET candidates are eligible for this physical. efficiency Test.
- Verification of Original Documents: The PST qualifying candidates will undergo verification of original documents.Original documents will be returned on the spot after verification and self-attested copies of certificates will be retained with the application.
Written Test (Phase-II): The candidates who qualify in documentation will be required to undergo written examination. Admit card will be issued online mentioning date and venue of written examination. Written examination carrying 200 marks will consist of objective questions(MCQ) pattern.
- Minimum qualification marks for UR/EWS-50%
- Minimum qualification marks for SC/ST/OBC-45%
Interview (Phase-III): Qualified candidates for PET/PST/Verification of Original Documents/Written Test would be eligible for interview.
Merit list in each category will be drawn on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in written examination and interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible and interested candidates should apply online through website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in Click “Assistant Commandant(Transport)” recruitment link. Check eligibility Criteria & Other details. Fill the application form and upload the document. Submit the applications form and download it.