ITBP Recruitment 2022 Out | Civil Engineering Degree Pass Required | Age, Salary, Eligibility: Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) has recently invited applications for the various posts of Sub Inspector (Overseer). ITBP will fill a total of 37 posts through this recruitment (ITBP Constable Recruitment 2022). All the interested candidates who are willing can apply online by visiting the official site of recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Online Application Overview:
|Name Of The Board:||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Name Of The Post:||Sub Inspector (Overseer)|
|Number Of Vacancies:||37|
|Starting Date to Apply:||16.07.2022|
|Last Date to Apply:||14.08.2022|
|Mode of Application:||Online|
|Status Update:||Notification Released|
Last Date To Apply for ITBP 2022:
The Interested and eligible candidates who are looking for government jobs can apply for this post of recruitment.
- The online application process will be published soon on ITBP’s official website itbpolice.nic.in from 16.07.2022 to 14.08.2022.
|Post Name||Gen (UR)||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total|
|ITBP SI Overseer Male||07||15||03||05||02||32|
|ITBP SI Overseer Female||01||03||0||01||0||05|
- The vacancies are tentative and may increase or decrease without any notice. Any change in the number of vacancies will be intimated through ITBP Recruitment website.
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates shall pass Matriculation or equivalent with diploma in Civil Engineering from an Institute recognized by the Central Government.
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
- The Applicants do not exceeding Minimum Age Limit of 20 years to Maximum Age Limit of 25 years.
- The Maximum age limit is relaxable for the categories of SC/ST/OBC/NCL, Ex-Servicemen and other categories in accordance with Government rules from time to time).
- The Cut off marks date for determining the age will close on 14.08.2022.
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
The selection process will consist of Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Written Test, Documentation, Detailed Medical Examination (DME) and Review Medical Examination (RME).
The Pay Scale for the Group B Vacancies is Level – 6 in the pay Matrix Rs.35, 400 – Rs.1, 12,400 (as per 7th CPC).
How to Apply for ITBP Recruitment 2022 Notification:
- The Applications from candidates will be accepted only through ONLINE MODE on www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
- No offline application for the Candidates will be accepted.
- For more detailed information about pay & allowances, eligibility conditions, procedure of filling online application form, recruitment procedure and tests etc.
- The eligible applicants are advised to go through the detailed advertisement appearing on the ITBPF recruitment website i.e. www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
The Online application mode will be opened on 16 July 2022 (16/07/2022) at 00:01 AM
- The Application will be closed on 14 august 2022 (14/08/2022) at 11:59 PM.
For Official Notification: Click Here
To Apply Online:- Click Here