ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022: The Recruitment Board of Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) Force is inviting online applications from eligible Indian Citizens (including subjects of Nepal and Bhutan) for the vacancies of Head Constable of Education and Stress Counsellor, Group “C” (Non-Gazetted) on a Contractual basis. The Eligible Candidates who are Interested can Apply online from 13.10.2022 to 11.11.2022. For more updates, the Candidates can Visit the Official Site of ITBP: https://itbpolice.nic.in/. To know more about the Job information such as Age Limit, Eligibility, Selection Process, & Application Fees go through the below details carefully.
|Name of the Board:||Indo Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Name of the Post:||Head Constable (Education and Stress Counsellor) Group “C” (Non Gazetted)|
|Number of Vacancies:||23|
|Starting Date to Apply:||13.10.2022|
|Closing Date to Apply:||11.11.2022|
|Mode of Application:||Online only|
|Status Update:||Job Notification Released|
- Those Candidates who are willing to Apply do not exceed 20 to 25 years.
- The maximum age limit is relaxable for SC, OBC and Ex-Servicemen category candidates in accordance with the Government rules from time to time).
- The exact date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date of receipt of online application i.e. 11th November, 2022.
The Candidates who are Applying must have to complete their Degree from a recognized University or equivalent with Psychology as a subject.
|Name of the Post||Category||UR||OBC||SC||EWS||Total|
|Head Constable (Education And Stress Counsellor)||Male||11||03||04||02||20|
The vacancy is tentative and may increase or decrease without any notice.
- Any change in the number of vacancies will be intimated through ITBPF Recruitment website i.e. www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
The selection process is consisting of
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET),
- Physical Standard Test (PST),
- Written Test,
- Verification of Documents,
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME) or, Review Medical Examination (RME).
To Apply for the Post, the Application Fee is Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only).
- Application Fee is exempted for females, Ex-Servicemen and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) category.
For the Selected Candidates ITB Police Force in Pay Scale, Level-4 in the Pay Matrix is Rs. 25,500-81,100/- (as per 7th CPC).
The Selected candidates will liable to serve anywhere in India or abroad.
Steps how to Apply for ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022:
- First of All, the Candidates have to Visit the Official Site of ITBP: https://itbpolice.nic.in/.
- The Candidates can Apply for the Post only through Online Mode from the Official Site.
- But, no other mode like offline application will be accepted.
- For more detailed information about age relaxation, eligibility conditions, procedure of filling online application form, recruitment procedure, tests and pay and allowances etc., the Candidates are advised to go through the detailed advertisement appearing on the ITBP recruitment website i.e. www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
To Download the Official Notification: Click Here
To Visit the Official Site: Click Here