ESIC Recruitment 2022: The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released the notification to invite the Candidates for the post of Senior Residents and Specialist (FTS or, PTS). The board will recruit on the basis of both regular and contract, there are all total 23 vacancies available for this Post. All the Eligible candidates can attend the interview on 18.10.2022 at ESIC Model Hospital, Sector-24, Noida.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Overview:
|Name of the Board:||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Name of the Post||Senior Residents and Specialist (FTS/PTS)|
|Number of Vacancies:||23|
|Date of Interview:||18.10.2022|
|Status Update:||Notification Out|
For SR (Regular) and SR (Contractual) –
The Candidates who are applying for the above mentioned post, maximum up to the age 45 are eligible to attend the interview, Relaxation for SC / ST/ 0BC/ PWD as per rules.
For Specialist (FTS/PTS) on Contract Basis –
And the Candidates who are applying for the above mentioned post not more than the age of 67 is eligible to attend the interview.
- For the SR (Regular) and SR (Contractual), applicants completed their PG Degree or, Diploma or, DNB from a recognized university, and for Non-PG doctors, 02 years of experience is needed after the completion of MBBS.
- For the Specialist (FTS or, PTS) on a Contract Basis, applicants should complete their PG Degree or, Diploma with 03 years of experience, or 05 years experience is needed.
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancy|
|Senior Residents (Regular)||17|
|Senior Residents (Contract Basis)||05|
|Specialist (FTS or, PTS)||01|
The Salary is not disclosed in the notification;
The Candidates can get the salary as per the norms of the ESIC.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Walk in Interview:
- First of all, the Candidates have to Visit the Official Site of ESIC: https://www.esic.nic.in/recruitments
- The Walk- In Interview will held on 18.10.2022 at ESIC Model Hospital, Sector-24, Noida.
- The Eligible Candidates are instructed to bring their 1. all the original certificates or, 2. documents like mark-sheet of MBBS and Degree or, 3. Diploma or, 4. DNB including MCI or, 5. UPMC or, 6. State Medical Council registration and self attested photo copy along with them to attend the interview.
- The Candidates should come in the Venue between 09:15 A.M to 10:15 A.M for the interview;
- The late comers will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- The Candidates should bring their application form, attached with notification to attend the interview.
- The Application form can be taken print out form, to get the application form click the notification link.
To Download the Official Notification: Click Here
To Visit the Official Site: Click Here