BSNL RECRUITMENT 2022: Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) and National Apprenticeship Training Scheme(NATS) has released the Official Notification for apprenticeship training of Graduate (Technical/Non-Technical) and Diploma Apprentice selection for 2022-23.
A total of 34 Vacancies are allotted. The Candidates who are wanted to apply for this apprenticeship are requested to Visit the Official site of MHRD NATS. For more Details Information go through the below details carefully.
BSNL RECRUITMENT 2022 Overview:
|Name of the Board:||Ministry of Human Resource Development and National Apprenticeship Training Scheme|
|Name of the Authority:||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)|
|Name of the Posts:||Graduate (Technical/Non-Technical) and Diploma Apprentice|
|Number of vacancies:||34|
|Last date to apply Online:||30.09.2022|
|Status Update:||Notification Released.|
Last Date to Apply:
- The Online application for BSNL recruitment 2022 will be available before the last date for submission of 30.09.2022.
- The Candidates have to Apply through Online, no other mode of application will be accepted.
- The Application form will never be considered to receive after the last date of Application.
For Applying BSNL, the Candidate’s age limit should be 25 years or less as on 31.07.2022.
The Maximum age relaxation of
- 05 years is Applicable for SC or, ST or, PWD and
- 03 years for OBC candidates is as per government provisions or, rules.
- Candidate should be Graduate or, Diploma holder in Engineering or, Technology field (Telecommunications or, Electronics or, Electrical or, Radio or, Computer or, Instrumentation or, Information Technology) OR Graduate (Non-Technical) is necessary.
- The candidate must have passed their Graduates course (Technical and non-technical) and Diploma course from any recognized university or by recognized by AICTE or GOI on or after 31.07.2019.
The Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing apprenticeship under Apprentices (Amendment) Act 1973, or having one year or more experience are not eligible to apply.
The Shortlisted Candidates are eligible to get a salary of
- Rs. 9000/- per month for The Graduate Candidates (Technical and Non-technical)
- and Rs.8000/- per month for diploma holder.
Sales and Marketing apprentices are to be paid: Rs.1800/- per month as travel allowance,
subject to the fact that he/she is also engaged to boost SIM sale and has visited at least 80% of allotted POS (Point of Sales) for the month.
- The Selection Process will be based on the Merit of the Final Percentage Of Marks obtained by the Candidates in their Graduation Course (Technical And Non- Technical) and Diploma Course.
- The Eligible Candidates can Apply through GOVT. Portal www.mhrdnats.gov.inon or before 30th September 2022
- The Candidates May mention their preference of business areas mentioned in the table.
- The Shortlisted Candidates will be informed for Document verification through E- Mail [email protected] to their Registered e- mail ID at the time of Verification.
Know the Steps of how to Apply For BSNL JOB RECRUITMENT 2022?
- First of all, go to the official site of MHRDNATS website: http://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/announcements
- Now, Click “Enroll” button to Complete all the details.
- next, a 16 Digit Enrollment Number will be appeared to the Student’s After verification the student.
- Now, Candidates can follow the process Below
2. Click Establishment Request Menu
3. Click Find Establishment
4. Upload Resume
5. Choose Establishment name
5. Therefore, write “Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited” and search then Apply for the Post.
6. Finally, take a Print Out of Your Application for Future Uses.
Direct Link of Registration: Click Here
To Download Official Notification: Click Here
To Visit the Official Site:- Click Here