Bihar TET Notification 2022: The Recruitment Board Of Bihar Education Board for Secondary Education and Higher Secondary Education (PSEB) is going to release the Official notification for the Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test (BTET 2022). Notification will be available very soon on the Official site. The Eligible Candidates who are interested to apply for BTET Recruitment 2022 are advised to visit the Official site and download the details about the notification PDF. For More Updates such as Age Limit, Eligibility, Salary Details, Selection Processes, and Application Fees go through the below information carefully.
Bihar TET Notification 2022 Overview:
|Name of the Board:||Bihar Education Board for Secondary Education and Higher Secondary Education (PSEB)|
|Name of the Examination:||Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test (BTET 2022)|
|Official notification:||Announced soon|
|Online application Starting date:||Intimate soon|
|Exam Date:||On the Official Notification|
|Status Update:||Notification Will Released soon.|
Bihar TET Notification 2022
The Online application for Bihar TET will be available soon with Bihar TET Notification 2022 in their official Site.
- The last date of Application form receiving after will never be considered. No other mode of application will be entertained.
- For future updates The Eligible Candidates are advised to be connected with us.
- The candidates, who had applied for Bihar TET 2022 before, can appear in the written examination. That’s why The interesting Candidates, who are willing to get an eligibility certificate for Bihar Teacher, can apply online.
BIHAR TET Recruitment 2022 Qualification
For Primary Level Class 1-5:
The Candidates must have qualified Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% marks and 2-year D.El.Ed /BTC & Applicants should have Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 45 % Marks and 2-year D.El.Ed/ BTC by NCTE &Aspirants must have Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% Marks with 4 Year B.El.Ed & Candidates should have qualified for Graduation and a 2-year D.El.Ed/BTC & Graduate with 50 % Marks and Bed The Candidates who are appearing in D.El.Ed 2nd Year can apply for Bihar TET 2022.
For Primary Level Class 6-8:
The Candidates must have BA/ BSc and 2 Year D.El.Ed & Aspirants should have Qualified BA/ BSc with a minimum of 50% marks and 1 Year B.Ed & Applicants must have Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% Marks with 4 Year B.El.Ed & Candidates should have Senior Secondary with a minimum of 50% marks and 4 years BA/ BSc.Ed or BA.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed & Applicants must have BA/ BSc with at least 50% marks and 1-year B.Ed (Special Education) and TET Qualify.
The eligible Candidates who are willing to apply for new TET, have to qualify for the written exam for the final selection of Bihar TET 2022.
Exam Pattern (Paper 1):
|SUBJECT WISE NAME||QUESTIONS||MARKS|
Exam Pattern (Paper 2):
|SUBJECT WISE NAME||No Of Questions||Total Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory):||30||30|
- The Online Application fees for General/OBC/ Most Backward is
Rs.400/- (for Paper 1 or 2) and
Rs.600/- (for both papers),
- The Online Application fees for SC/ST Or PWD category fee is
Rs.200/- (for Paper 1 or 2) and
Rs.300/- (for both papers).
How to Apply for BIHAR TET?
- First Of All, the Candidates have to go to the official site: https://state.bihar.gov.in/main/CitizenHome.html to read official notification carefully for Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test 2022, which is not yet released
- Then after the release of Notification, The Candidates have to fill the Application form on the official site.
- The Candidates have to complete their application and need to input all the information Required (available soon)
- Candidates are advised to be keep up looking at the Official site and be attached with us for next updates.
To Apply Online(Available Soon): Click Here
To Visit Official Site: Click Here