AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2022 | Apply Online, Know the Last Date AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2022: AICTE aimed at assisting in the advancement of Girls pursuing technical education. Education is one of the most important means of empowering women with the knowledge, skill, and self-confidence necessary to participate fully in the development process. This is an attempt to give young women the opportunity to further their education and prepare for a successful future.
Pragati Scholarship 2022 (AICTE) OVERVIEW:
|ame of the Scheme||Pragati & Saksham Scholarship 2022|
|Level||National Level Scheme|
|Launched by||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Scheme Objective||Provide financial aids to the girl child|
|Beneficiaries||Girls Students across India|
|Helpline||Phone no.- 29581000
Email at- [email protected]
Pragati Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria while applying for the scholarship scheme:-
- The scheme is only applicable to the girl child.
- The candidate should be admitted to the 1st year of the Degree/Diploma course in any of the AICTE-approved institutions of the respective year through the Centralized Admission Process of the State/Central Government.
- Only two Girl Children per family are eligible.
- The annual family income must not be more than 8 lakh.
- The selection of the candidate will be made on merit on the basis of the qualifying examination
- Pragati Scholarship is only for Girls who are studying in AICTE-approved institutions
- Under the Scheme, a total of 4000 Girl’s Students will be selected as a beneficiary.
Tuition Fee of Rs. 30,000/- or at actual, whichever is less, and Rs.20000/- per month for 10 months as incidentals charges each year.
Documents Required For The Application:
Certain documents required to apply for the Pragati Scholarship scheme such:-
- Education Certificates – Mark Sheet of standard Xth /XIIth / others as applicable.
- Income Certificate – Annual family Income Certificate for the preceding financial year in the prescribed format issued by those, not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- A disability certificate is issued by the Competent Authority to prove the disabilities.
- Admission letter issued by the Directorate of Technical Education for admission in Diploma/Degree course.
- Certificate issued by the Director/Principal/ Head of the Institute.
- Tuition fee receipt.
- AADHAR seeded Bank Pass Book in the name of the student indicating the Account
- number, IFSC code, and Photograph.
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC category to prove the caste.
- AADHAR card.
Declaration by parents duly signed stating that the information provided by their child is correct and will refund the Scholarship amount if found false at any stage.
How to Apply For Pragati Scholarship Scheme:
The Student who wants to fill out the online application form for Pragati & Saksham Scholarship Scheme Firstly they have to visit the official website.
Apply (New / Fresh) for AICTE Pragati and Saksham Scholarship 2022:
How to apply for Pragati & Saksham Scholarship –step-by-step process;
- Firstly, Go to the official website of the AICTE Pragati Scheme: Click Here
- Direct link to apply: Click Here
- Then, “Register Now”
- After registration, your “Candidate ID and Password” show in your mail
- Check it.
- Then “Log in” now
- Next, Fill –out the details & application form.
The renewal application for Pragati & Saksham Scholarship 2022:
How to apply for renewal application for Pragati and Saksham Scholarship; step by step process;
- Firstly, Go to the official website: Click Here
- Then, “Login” with Candidate ID & Password
- Next, Click on Renewal Application
- Fill –Up all the details
- Next, Submit It.
- Take a printout of this copy for further use.