WB Police Result 2022: Recently, West Bengal Police Recruitment Board released the Exam Result Along with the Personality Test Admit Card for the Wireless Supervisor (Technical) Grade – II in West Bengal Police Telecommunications – 2020. The Candidates are informed that, The Personality Test will be held on 27.09.2022. The board has already released the result. The Candidates who are waiting for the Result can download it here and also can Download the Admit Card or, Date of Personality Test.
WB Police Result 2022 Overview:
|Name of the Board:||West Bengal Police Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Post:||Wireless Supervisor (Technical) Grade – II in West Bengal Police Telecommunications – 2020|
|Number of Vacancies:||Various|
|Date of Exam:||27.09.2022|
|Status Update:||PT Date Released|
The Personality Test will be held on 27.09.2022 and the e-Call Letters for the PT will be available on the Official websites on and from 20.09.2022.
- The Candidates are requested to download their e-Call letter on keying of Application Sl. No. and Date of Birth.
- The candidates need to produce the printout of their e-Call Letters at the allotted venue for appearing in the said Personality Test.
- The candidates are strongly advised to follow the instructions given in the e-Call Letters and to visit the websites on a regular basis.
Steps how to Download WB Police Result 2022?
- First of All, the Candidates have to go to the Official Website: https://wbpolice.gov.in.
- Now, You have to Check the home page and Click Wireless Supervisor (Technical) Grade – II in West Bengal Police Telecommunications – 2020 Result link.
- After that, On the Home Screen, The Result page will appear.
- Next, You need to Enter the required details in the Result page.
- Finally, the Result will appear on the screen and
- The Candidates have to download it and take a Print Out of the Result.
To Download the Result: Click Here
To Download PT Exam Date: Click Here
To Visit the Official Site: Click Here
Read More: BDL Recruitment 2022 | Notification Out For Various Posts | Age Limit, Eligibility, Salary, Selection Process