WB Health Recruitment 2022:District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Cooch Bihar have invited application of eligible candidates for the recruitment of various posts of NHU and NUHM on a contract basis. Eligible Candidates can apply for the post online mode through the website https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/.
After completing the online application candidates need to a printout copy of the application form confirmation and self-attested all testimonials and Demand Draft submitted at the office of CHOH and Secretary District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Cooch Bihar Bhanumati Rd, Bara Debi Bari, Cooch Behar, West Bengal 736170 within 12/04/2022.
WB Health Recruitment 2022Overview:
|Exam Authority||District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Cooch Bihar|
|Post Name||NHU and NUHM|
|Application Starting Date||30/03/2022|
|Application End Date||08/04/2022|
|Fees||Rs 100/- for unreserved candidates and Rs 50/- reserved candidates|
Application Fees: Eligible candidates must have to pay an application fee of 100/- for unreserved and an application fee of 50/- for reserved categories by crossing DD in favor of DH & FWS NON-NHM MOTHER A/C COOCH BIHAR. No other mode of payment is allowed for candidates.
- Online generated application with Self Attested.
- Admit card of Madhyamika Examination (Self Attested)
- Self Attested all mark sheets (as per post)
- Voter card/Addhar Card/other ID proof. (Self Attested )
- Photocopy of Self Attested experience certificate.
- Cast certificate.
How To Apply:
- At first eligible candidates need to visit the official website https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/
- Then Clicked the Recruitment tab
- A new page is open scroll down and clicks the Recruitment notice for Various posts of NHU and NUHM
- Or Direct click the following link for applying post CLICK HERE
- After that click Continue for Registration and fill up basic information and save.
- After completing Registration then again click the continue after registration tab and completed the total process using application ID and DOB.
- After completing the application Submit it and take a printout for future reference.