UGC Recruitment Notification 2022: University Grands Commission has recently released online applications for the posts of 1. Financial Advisor and 2. Secretary. They will select Candidates on a Deputation/contract basis. The Candidates who are eligible for the Posts can Apply online on or before 30th September 2022, from the official website of UGC: www.ugc.ac.in/jobs. For more important information such as Age Limit, Eligibility, Salary, Selection Processes, etc. read the below information carefully.
UGC Recruitment Notification 2022 Overview:
|Name of the Board||University Grants Commission|
|Name Of The Posts:||Financial Advisor & Secretary|
|Total Number of Vacancies:||As per the Requirements|
|Last Date to Apply Online:||30.09.2022 (midnight)|
|Status Update:||Notification Released|
UGC will select Candidates on deputation or contract basis. and the deputation/contract period will be proceed upto 5 years.
To apply for the posts the maximum age limit of the Candidates for appointment by deputation shall be 56 years as per the DoPT OM No. AB-14017/11/2017-Estt.(RR) dated 05th February 2018.
Eligibility Criteria for UGC Recruitment Notification 2022:
For The Post Of Secretary:
In Case of the Candidates who are working as Assistant Professor or, Research Scholar in the University or any other Institution of Higher Education / Research with at least 10 years experience of teaching at the post-graduate level or guiding research and experience of educational administration or Officers of Central/State Governments or Public enterprises not below the rank of Joint Secretary to the Government of India or Officers of Universities, research institutes, and academic organizations not below the rank of Registrar or equivalent with at least 10 years‟ experience in that capacity.
For The Post Of Financial Advisor:
The Officers belonging to All Over India Services or, Central Civil Services (Group „A‟) with at least 17 years of service in Group – A and holding analogous posts, can be applicable for the Post.
Salary For UGC Recruitment 2022:
For The Post of Secretary: Salary Scale of Level-15 is: Rs.1, 82,200-2, 24,100/- PM (Pre-revised 67000-79000/-)
For The Post of Financial Advisor: Salary Scale of Level-14 is: Rs.144200-218200 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC (Pre-revised Rs.37400-67000+Rs. 10000GP)
Steps How to Apply for UGC Recruitment Notification 2022:
- First of all, the Candidates, who are eligible for the posts have to visit the online application form at the official website: www.UGC.ac.in/jobs
- Then candidates have to read the application process carefully before completing the application from the official website.
- Now, Eligible candidates can complete the online application at the UGC website http://www.ugc.ac.in/jobs only and no hardcopy will be accepted.
- Candidates should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number; this will help/her in getting information regarding Call Letters /Interviews /Acknowledgement by Email and SMS.
- Candidates should first scan their photographs in JPEG Format. The selected file should be less than 200 KB.
- After completing application take a printout of it for your future uses.
For Official Notification: Click Here
For Secretary Recruitment Notification: Click Here
Direct Link To Apply: Click Here
To Visit UGC Official Site: Click Here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Read More:- English Proverbs In Bengali | Daily GK Updates For WBCS Preliminary and Other Competitive Exams