Swami Vivekananda Scholarship: State Government and Central Government launch many scholarship programs for meritorious students and needy students. Scholarship programs are launched to help financially backward students.
Overview of the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship:
|Name Of The scholarship||Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means
|Issued Authority||Government Of West Bengal|
|Beneficiary||Students Of West Bengal|
|Portal Name||SVMCM (v4.0)|
|Benefits||Financial aid for studies scholarship|
|Scholarship 2022-23 opening date||17.8.2022|
|SVMCM Helpline number||800-102-8014|
One of the government scholarships for West Bengal students is the Vivekananda Scholarship. Many people also know this scholarship program as Bikash Bhavan Scholarship. Through the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship, students get a minimum of 12,000 to 60,000 rupees annually from the government.
2023 Vivekananda Scholarship Application Eligibility:
- To apply for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Programme, the student must be a resident of West Bengal.
- The student should be studying in any recognized educational institution of the state.
- The annual income of the student’s family should be less than two and a half lakh rupees.
- In the year in which a student is applying, he or she must have passed the previous year with at least 60% marks.
What documents are required to apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023?
- Passing certificate of the class for which the application is based on the previous class marks.
- Proof of family income from any government institution.
- Student’s Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter Card and Ration Card.
- Color photograph, and bank account details of the person applying for the scholarship.
How to Apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship ?
- Go to this website www.svmcm.wbhed.gov.in and click on the registration option.
- Register with your name, mobile number, email and birth details.
- By entering the one-time password sent to the mobile, it will be registered and a new account will be opened
- After completing the registration, you have to log in from the login option.
- A photo and signature should be scanned and uploaded.
- All bank information should be scanned and uploaded.
- All documents mentioned above including age proof, and pass proof should be scanned and uploaded.
- After that click on Save And Continue option and your application will be complete.
Vivekananda Scholarship-2023 কত টাকা বৃত্তি পাওয়া যায়?
- 12,000 rupees per year for classes 11 and 12.
- 1,500 per month is available for Polytechnic.
- 1000 taka per month for graduates.
- Graduate Engineering or Medical Rs.5,000.
- 5,000 in the case of Post Graduate Engineering and M.Phil.
- Phd maximum Rs 8,000 per month.
Bikash Bhavan (7th floor), Salt Lake City, Kolkata, West Bengal
Location : Kolkata | City : Kolkata | PIN Code : 700091
Phone : 1800-102-8014 | Email : [email protected]