NTPC Recruitment 2022: The Recruitment Board Of National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has released the recruitment notification for the post of Associate on HR-ES for retired executives from PSUs, Government Organizations, or, Organizations of repute. Candidates are advised to visit the official site: www.ntpc.co.in and check the eligibility criteria then proceed to apply. For more details information such as Age Limit, Eligibility, Salary, and Required Experience go through the below information carefully.
NTPC Recruitment 2022 Overview:
|Name of the Board:||National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)|
|Name of the Post:||Associate in HR-ES.|
|Number of vacancies:||As per requirement|
|Closing date to apply:||19.09.2022|
|Status Update:||Notification released.|
Last Date to Apply:
To Apply for the Post, The Candidates have to Complete Their Application before the Closing Date of 19.09.2022 is the last date to apply Online for NTPC Recruitment 2022.
- The Candidates who had not Applied yet for this recruitment are advised to apply immediately.
- The Online Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
The Candidate’s maximum age limit for the Associate vacancy is 64 years as on the last date, need to apply.
The Candidate should have PGDM or, MBA in HR or, IR is necessary to apply for NTPC Recruitment 2022.
The Candidate should have minimum 30 years of experience, and having experience in various areas of HR or, Administrative works or, Executive secretary including handling liaisoning in Large PSUG or, government Organisation.
Steps how to Apply for NTPC Recruitment 2022:
- First of all the Candidates have to go to the official site of NTPC website: www.ntpc.co.in
- After that, On the Home page, The Candidates have to Select “Careers” section.
- Next, You have to find and select the required notification on that page.
- After that, The Candidates are required to submit their biodata including, DOB, Qualifications, designation or, grade or, level wise experience details with period of experience and name(s) of Organisation or, department, Contact details through email mentioning subject as “Associate Position: 23/22” at [email protected]
To Download the Official Notification: Click Here
To Visit the Official Site: Click Here