Marks Distribution For Primary Exam | Know Your Academic Scores Before Going To Interview Board: WB Primary Result 2017 published on 10th January 2022. The Exam Date was 31.01.2021. After one year the Result Announced. So, All the Candidates who have passed the Written Exam (TET) started their Preparation for Personality Test. But this is very urgent to Know the Academic Scores before going to the Interview Board. So that they can Prepare themselves more than before. More or Less 5% of Candidates have been Qualified In the 2017 Primary Tet Examination. So, Preparation is very important to estimate themselves. The Academic Details and the number distribution are given below:
Marks Distribution For Primary Exam:
The 1. Academic qualifications, 2. training, 3. TET score, 4. Extra Curricular activities, and 5. performance in viva-voce (or interview and Aptitude test), will be considered in the manner as mentioned in Table A below:-
|Sl. No.||Item for evaluation||Maximum Marks|
|(i)||Madhyamik pass under the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent||05|
|(ii)||Higher Secondary pass under the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent||10|
|(iii)||Training as specified by NCTE||15|
|(iv)||Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)||05|
|(v)||Extra Curricular Activities||05|
|(vi)||Viva- Voce or Interview||05|
A. Number 1:- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the Madhyamik Examination (MP) or its equivalent excluding additional marks, if any, will be reduced proportionately to marks obtained out of 5.
B. Number 2:- The percentage of marks obtained by the Candidate in the Higher Secondary (HS) Examination or its equivalent excluding additional marks, if any, will reduce proportionately to marks obtained out of 10.
C. Number 3:- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the relevant Teacher Training (D.EL.ED) Will reduce proportionately to marks obtained out of 15.
4. Number 4:- The percentage of marks which will be obtained by the Candidate in the TET Examination reduced proportionately to marks obtained out of 5.
E. Number 5:- Finally, the Marks out of maximum five (5) Marks will be given to the Candidates as the Extra Curriculum Activities in the following as given below:
|Aptitude Tests||Allotted Marks|
|1. Games and Sports:||1|
|2. National Cadet Corps (NCC):||1|
|3. Arts and Literature:||1|
|4. Performing Art (Drama):||1|
The total of 5 marks will be distributed as below:-
- The certificate of representation in the State or, National or, International level. The Games or Sports which will be issued by the Competent State Government or Central Government Authorities or agencies, will be given (01) mark.
- The Minimum ‘A’ certificate of National Cadet Corps (NCC) shall be awarded (01) mark.
- The certificate that indicates any essay, story, short story, drama, poetry written by the Candidate selected for publication in State Level or National Newspaper or Magazine shall be awarded (01) mark (Certificate along with a copy of publication need to submit).
- The Valid Certificate that proves the Candidate has obtained proficiency in Performing Art (Drama) issued by National School of Drama or by the State Government or Central Government will be given (01) mark.
- The certificate that the Candidates need to obtain for the proficiency in Music or Instrumental Music issued by the State Government or Central Government will be given (01) mark.