Kalyani AIIMS Recruitment 2023: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Kalyani (West Bengal) has released a notification for the recruitment of various posts in various departments. The name of the posts is Senior Resident.
(AIIMS) All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Kalyani (WB) has been established as an Institute of National Importance is one of the new upcoming AIIMS and apex healthcare Institute being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana(PMSSY) with the aim of correcting regional imbalance in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining selfsufficiency in graduate, postgraduate and higher medical education and training.
AIIMS, Kalyani will conduct Interview on Hybrid Mode for the post of Senior Resident (Non- academic) on tenure basis in various Departments of AIIMS, Kalyani, West Bengal. (Interview dates to be intimated subsequently).
What is the educational qualification for the applications of Kalyani AIIMS –in detail below;
A Post Graduation Medical Degree (MD/MS/DNB) or Equivalent in respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute as provided under the Residency Scheme. All the terms and conditions of the Residency Scheme will be applicable. Candidates having MD/DNB in Pediatrics can apply for the post of Senior Resident in the Department of Pediatrics & Neonatology.
- Candidates having MD/DNB in Medicine can apply for the post of Senior Residents in the Department of Cardiology, Neurology, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology and Medical Oncology etc.
- Candidates having MS/DNB in General Surgery can also apply for the post of Senior Residents in the department of Neurosurgery, Pediatrics Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Urology and Burns & Plastic Surgery etc.
- Candidates having MD in Hospital Administration or Master’s in Hospital Administrations (full time after MBBS) or DNB in Hospital Administrations can apply for the post of Senior Resident in Hospital Administrations.
What is the age limit for the application of Kalyani AIIMS –in detail below;
Not exceeding 45 (Forty Five) years as on the date of publishing this notification in Institute website.
Salary Amount for Kalyani AIIMS Recruitment 2023:
The salary amount for the recruitment of Kalyani AIIMS –in detail below;
Rs.15,600-39,100+GP 6,600 (6th CPC) Level 11 of the Pay Matrix of the Seventh Pay Commission + NPAfor Medical Graduates.
Mode of Selection:
Based on the reporting, the Interview will be conducted after verifying the application and requisite documents of the candidates. The selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in the interview only.
The selection process for the recruitment of Kalyani AIIMS –in detail below;
- The candidate can apply for more than one post out of enlisted Departments.
- The merit list (selected and waiting list) for all categories i.e UR/OBC/SC/ST shall be prepared on the basis of personal interview.
- Any vacancy arises because of non-joining by selected candidates in this selection or by resignation of candidates; post will be offered to the candidates from waiting list according to the merit. All applicants must provide phone numbers and e-mail for faster communication.
- Qualification/Experience/Age/etc. will be counted up to the date of publishing this notification in institute website
- The final result will be displayed on the website i.e. www. aiimskalyani.edu.in.
Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only).
- For Unreserved/OBC candidates is Rs.1000/-. The candidates have to pay the prescribed application fee through NEFT in favor of “AIIMS KALYANI INTERNAL RESOURCES ACCOUNT” as per the below bank details. Title Name – AIIMS KALYANI INTERNAL RESOURCES ACCOUNT Account No-41277688529 IFS No- SBIN 0063963 Name of Bank- State Bank of India Branch – AIIMS, Kalyani Branch
- Application fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- No fee for SC/ST Candidates of any community.
- Applications without the prescribed fee will not be considered and summarily rejected.
Application Procedure for the Recruitment of Kalyani AIIMS:
How to apply for the recruitment of Kalyani AIIMS –in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of Kalyani AIIMS: Link
- Secondly, click on “Online application portal”: Click Here
- Thirdly, fill up the application details
- Fourthly, scan & upload the documents
- After that, pay the application fee
- At last, submit it.
Site of Interview:
Interviews will be held at the Administrative Building, 1st, Floor, Committee Room of AIIMS, Kalyani, Pin – 741245. No TA/DA/Accommodation will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Important Dates & Links for Kalyani AIIMS Recruitment 2023:
Last date of application: 10.06.2023
Official Website of Kalyani AIIMS: Link
Official Notification: Download