Indian Railway Recruitment 2023: Indian Railway has published a notification for the recruitment of Group ‘D’ employees in a large number of vacancies. Selected 10th passed Candidates are provided 1-year training with a monthly stipend completely free and after training will be appointed to the permanent post.
Indian citizens of male and female both minimum secondary pass or higher education pass can apply for jobs through training here.
Official Notification: https://rcf.indianrailways.gov.in/uploads/files/APR2023.pdf
Name of Vacancy for Indian Railway Recruitment 2023: The trades which will be recruited as Apprentices through 1-year training in Rail Coach Factory by the Indian Railway Department are:
- AC and Refrigerator Mechanic
Educational Qualification: Job aspirants must have passed the Madhyamik or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks from any government-recognized board. Candidates, there should have a certificate of completion of ITI from any institute approved by National Council for Vocational Training.
Age Limit: Job aspirants’ ages should be between 15-24 years as of 31/03/2023.
Application Process of Indian Railway Recruitment 2023: The application process are describe below
- First the applicant has to visit the official website rcf.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click here for New Registration: https://pardarsy.railnet.gov.in/apprentice/login
- First register there with some information about yourself.
- And received User Id and Password.
- A new window will open in the form of application format, fill the form with your name, parent’s name, address, date of birth, gender, age, valid email id and phone number etc. and completed process
- Scan and upload all other necessary documents including educational qualification documents and click on Next Button again.
- pay 100 rupees as an application fee only for UR category
- Take a printout
Required Documents :
- Admit Card
- Scanning of an Aadhaar card as proof of permanent residency in the country.
- Marksheet and certificate of secondary if any educational qualification including mark sheet and certificate.
- Scan of National Trade Course Certificate.
- Scanned cast certificate if available.
- Proof of Physical Disability.
- Scanned one copy colour passport-size photo.
- Scanning of applicant’s signature.
- Scanned Medical Fitness Certificate
Candidate selection process: The selection process is completed based on marks obtained in Madhyamik and marks obtained in ITI without any written test. After making a list of names of those whose names will be on this list, they will send a joining letter and invite them to the job after training for one year.
End date of application 04/03/2023