India Post Recruitment 2022: The Online Application is invited by the Recruitment Authority of India Post for the year 2021-22 from the Eligible Indian Citizen for the post of Skilled Artisan under 1. M.V Mechanic, 2. M.V Electrician, 3. Painter, 4. Tyreman, and Other Vacancies. The Candidates can apply before the last Date of receipt of Applications on or before 17.10.2022 and 19.10.2022 by 17:00 Hours. For more details Visit the Official Site Of India Post: https://www.indiapost.gov.in/vas/Pages/IndiaPostHome.aspx. To know more about the Job information go through the below details carefully.
India Post Recruitment 2022 Overview:
|Name of the Board:||Department of India post.|
|Name of the Post:||Skilled Artisan|
|Number of Vacancies:||12|
|Starting Date to Apply:||20.09.2022|
|Closing Date to Apply:||17.10.2022 & 19.10.2022|
|Mode of Application:||Offline|
|Status Update:||Job Notification Released|
- The Candidates must have to complete A certificate in the respective trade from any Technical Institution recognized by Govt. or, VIII Std passed with experience of one year in the respective trade.
- The Candidates who are applying for the trade of M.V Mechanic should possess a valid Driving Licence (HMV) to drive any vehicle in service in order to test it.
The Candidates do not exceed the age limit from 18 to 30 years as on 01.07.2021 and 01.07.2022 for UR & EWS,
- For the Government Servants up to 40 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by Central Government.
The Age relaxation will be applicable as below:
- SC: By 05 years.
- OBC: By 03 years.
No age relaxation will be entertained to SC or, ST or, OBC Candidates applying against the unreserved posts.
|Trades||No of Vacancies|
|M.V Mechanic (Skilled)||02 + 01|
|M.V Electrician||01 + 02|
|Painter||01 + 01|
The Selected Candidates will pay the Salary Offered for above said post is Rs. 19900/- to 63200/- (Level 2 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC) along with admissible allowances.
- The Selection Process of Skilled Artisans will be made from amongst the candidates possessing the requisite qualifications, by means of Competitive Trade Test on the basis of syllabus in the respective trade.
- The Exam Syllabus, date, venue and duration etc will be informed to the eligible Candidates along with Hall Permits.
For the Above Mentioned Posts, the application form of an Indian Postal Order for Rs. 100/- (or) UCR receipt which will be taken in any Post office should be enclosed towards application fee.
Steps how to Apply for India Post Recruitment 2022:
- The Eligible Candidates will Visit the Official Site Of India Post: https://www.indiapost.gov.in/vas/Pages/IndiaPostHome.aspx.
- The Candidates will send the separate application form for each trade in separate envelope.
- If they applied for “and more than one trade and the candidate should superscribe on the envelope and application specifically as “Application for the post of Skilled Artisan in trade should be addressed to
[“The Manager, Mail Motor Service, CTO compound, Tallakulam, Madurai-625002” and should be sent through Speed post or, Registered post only.]
To Download the Online Application Form:
Link 1: Click Here
Link 2: Click Here
To Visit the Official Site:- Click Here