GATE Notification 2023 Out: The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2023) Notification has been published on the official website of the Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur. The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is a nationwide exam that assesses applicants’ complete knowledge of a range of undergraduate engineering, technology, and architecture courses as well as undergraduate and graduate level arts, commerce, and science courses. Candidates who wish to apply for this exam are urged to visit the official website, obtain the notification in PDF format, and then submit their online GATE 2023 Examination application.
GATE Notification 2023 Out Overview:
|Name of the Board:||IIT Kanpur|
|Name of the Examination:||Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2023|
|Starting Date Of Online application:||30.08.2022|
|Last date Of Online application:||30.09.2022|
|Date of Exam:||04, 05, 11, 12.02.2023|
|Status Update:||Notification Released.|
The Candidates have to make Payments only through online mode by using net banking or, debit card or, credit card or, wallet or, UPI etc. The Candidates have to pay before the closing date of online application.
|Category||Fees||Extended Period Fees|
|SC / ST / PwD* category candidates:||Rs.850/-||Rs.1350/-|
|All other candidates:||Rs.1700/-||Rs.2200/-|
The candidates who are studying in the 3rd year or higher classes of any undergraduate degree course or, if the Candidates have already completed any government approved degree course in Engineering or, Technology or, Architecture or, Science or, Commerce or, Arts are Eligible/ Applicable for appearing in the GATE 2023 exam.
|Examination Centres||Regular Period (30.08.2022 to 30.09.2022)||During the Extended Period (01.10.2022 to 07.10.2022)|
|Centres in India:||Rs.1700||Rs.2200|
|Dhaka and Kathmandu:||US$ 100||US$ 150|
|Dubai and Singapore:||US$ 200||US$ 250|
The Online applications will be Start from 30.08.2022, and it will remain open up to the date of 30.09.2022.
- The Closing Date for late-fee online registration and applications has been extended up to 07.10.2022.
- The Candidates have to complete their Application Application before the Closing Date. No Applications received after the deadline would be taken into consideration.
- There are two sessions (forenoon and afternoon) each day to be conducted the examination.
- The Examination will be conduct on 04.02.2023, 05.02.2023, 11.02.2023 and 12.02.2023. It will be computer based Test (CBT).
- Admit Card can only be downloaded from the GATE 2023 website from 3rdJanuary 2023.Admit Cards will NOT be sent by post or as an e-mail attachment.
- All Test Papers of GATE 2023 examinations will be entirely of objective type.
- Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ) pattern of questions will be there,
- But, The remaining questions may include Multiple Select Questions (MSQ) and/or Numerical Answer Type (NAT) type questions.
|Online application available from:||30.08.2022|
|Last date to apply of Regular online registration:||30.09.2022|
|End of Extended period for online Registration:||07.10.2022|
|Last Date for change of Category, Paper and Examination City and adding a new paper (an additional fee will be applicable per change):||11.11.2022|
|Admit card Release date:||03.01.2023|
|GATE 2023 Exam Date:||04.02.2023, 05.02.2023 and 11.02.2023, 12.02.2023|
|GATE Result 2023:||16.03.2023|
Steps how to Apply for GATE 2023:
- First of All, The Candidates/Students have to go to the Official site of IIT Kanpur website: gate.iitk.ac.in
- Now, on the Home page, Select the “Registration” button.
- On the Application form the Candidates have to fill the mandatory fields which are required.
- After All these, You have to Click on “Submit” button and
- Finally, print the registration form for Your future purposes.
To Apply Online: Click Here
For Official Notification:- Click Here
To Visit The Official Site:- Click Here