ECIL Recruitment 2022: The ECIL Authority has released the Online Notification for Appointing The ITI Trade Apprenticeship for the positions of 1. Electrician, 2. Fitter, 3. MMV, 4. Turner and 12 other trades have been made public by the Electronics Corporation of India. There are A total of 284 Vacancies For these Posts. Candidates who are Eligible and Willing To apply Can Visit the official website of ECIL: www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in. and get the official notification. Review the notification and the eligibility requirements, before applying for this position. For more Details go through the below information Carefully.
ECIL Recruitment 2022 Overview:
|Name of the Board:||Electronics Corporation of India.|
|Name of the Post:||ITI Trade Apprenticeship|
|Number of vacancies:||284|
|Starting date to apply:||08.08.2022|
|Closing date to apply:||12.09.2022|
|Status Update:||Notification Released.|
The Candidates Can Apply For The ECIL Recruitment 2022 Application which will open on 08.08.2022, they need to Complete their Application Before the Closing Date of 12.09.2022.
- The Applications will not be Allowed to receive after the Closing Date to Apply.
- The Candidates need to Apply through Online Mode. No other Means Of Application would be considered.
The Eligible Candidate should not be less than 18 Years of age as on 14.10.2022.
The Maximum age limit –
For General Candidates: 25 Years,
For OBC Candidates: 28
For SC or, ST Candidates: 30 years.
The Candidate Must need the ITI Pass Certificate i.e. NCVT certificate in the respective Trade which is Mandatory to apply.
The Shortlisted Candidates are eligible to get a salary for ITI Trade Apprenticeship on Contract is Rs.7700/- to Rs.8050/- PM from the respective board.
The Ending of the Apprenticeship for above Trades would be One year only which will commence from October 2022.
The Candidates will be selected based on the ITI marks merit. 70% seats would be engaged with Government ITI students & remaining seats with Private ITI Students.
- The Selection list will be Published on ECIL website on or before 20.09.2022.
- Apprenticeship Training will start from 18.10.2022.
Applications submission and Documents verification Address:
Govt. ITI Musheerabad on 08.08.2022
Govt. QQS ITI-Girls Mehadipatnam on 12.09.2022.
|Applications submission date(s)||08.08.2022 or 12.09.2022|
|Venue to submit Application forms||Govt. ITI Musheerabad on 08.08.2022Or
Govt. QQS ITI-Girls on 12.09.2022
|Results declaration on ECIL Website||On or before 20.09.2022|
|Completion of Joining formalities||On or before 17.10.2022|
|Apprenticeship training will start from||18.10.2022|
Steps of how to Apply for ECIL Recruitment 2022?
- First Of All, the Candidates need to go to the Official site of ECIL website.
- Now, On the Home page, Select the “Careers” Button and then, Click On the “Current Job Openings section”.
- After that, on this page, Find and select “the required notification” Option.
- Now, The Candidates have to Open the notification where You Can find Online application form direct link.
- Now the Candidates who are willing to Apply and who possess the required educational qualification Must register themselves in the website of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE): www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
To Download Application Form: Click Here
To Download Official Notification: Click Here
To Visit the Official Site: Click Here