CRPF Constable Recruitment 2022: The Recruitment Board of CRPF IS inviting the Native Tribal (Male) Youths from the Interior or, remote areas of 1. Bijapur, 2. Dantewada, and 3. Sukma Districts of Chhattisgarh State for the Recruitment of 400 posts of Constable GD in the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF). The Eligible Candidates can go to the Official Site of CRPF: https://crpf.gov.in/. To Know more about the Recruitment Information go through the below details carefully.
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2022 Overview:
|Name of the Board:||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|Name of the Post:||Constable GD|
|Number of Vacancies:||400|
|Starting Date to Apply:||24.09.2022|
|Closing Date to Apply:||03.10.2022|
|Mode of Application:||Online only|
|Status Update:||Job Notification Released|
For the Post Of GD, the District Wise Vacancies (Only Male) are mentioned below:
- The Candidates must have to pass a minimum of 8th class from a School recognized by the Central or, State Govt.
- CRPF will always help them in getting Matriculation or equivalent education.
- And the recruitment will be confirmed in service only after acquiring the prescribed minimum educational qualification of standard 10th pass (Matric) or equivalent.
To Apply for the Posts, the age limits of the candidates must be between 18 to 28 years as of 01/08/2022 (including 5 years relaxation as ST candidates).
For the Shortlisted Candidates the Pay level-3 (21,700-69,100) of Pay Matrix according to 7th CPC.
- Along with this, the post will carry dearness allowances and various other allowances as applicable for CRPF personnel from time to time.
To Apply for the Post, no application fee will be charged.
The Candidates who will be declared fit in PST or, PET will be called for a written examination on the scheduled date & place.
- The Written Examination for the Recruitment will consist of two papers.
Steps how to Apply for CRPF Constable Recruitment 2022:
- First of All, the Candidates need to Visit the Official Site of CRPF: https://crpf.gov.in/
- In the prescribed format, the Board will collect the Application form from the willing candidates at respective Rally Centres.
- The Application will be prescribed in Printed or, Typewritten or, Neatly Handwritten in BLOCK LETTERS proforma (Appendix-A) on A-4 Size plain paper will have to be filled-up in blue or, black ball pen and need to submit at the Rally Centre.
- The Blank application forms will be provided by CRPF at the rally centre.
To Download the Official Notification: Click Here
To Visit the Official Site: Click Here