CPRI Recruitment 2023: Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) has released a notification for the recruitment of various posts. The name of the posts is Engineering Officer Gr.1, Scientific Assistant, Engineering Assistant, Technician Gr.1, and Assistant Gr. II (Including 2 posts reserved for PwBD-OH/HH). There are total of 99 vacancies.
Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) is an autonomous Society under the Ministry of Power engaged in Research and Development in the fields of generation, transmission, distribution, and operation of electricity supply systems.
CPRI acts as an apex body for initiating and coordinating applied research in electrical power engineering assisting the electrical industry in product development and in Quality Assurance. CPRI also serves as an independent Authority for Testing & Certification of power equipment. The CPRI Head office is situated at Bangalore and its units are at Bhopal, Hyderabad, Nagpur, Noida, Kolkata, Guwahati and Nasik.
Vacancy of Central Power Research Institute:
- Engineering Officer Gr.1 -40
- Scientific Assistant -4
- Engineering Assistant -13
- Technician Gr.1 -24
- Assistant Gr. II (Including 2 posts reserved for PwBD-OH/HH) -18
What is the educational qualification for the recruitment of CPRI –in detail below;
Engineering Officer Grade 1 – First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized university in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering /Electronics & Communication Engineering / Mechanical Engineering /Civil Engineering
GATE Score: Valid GATE Score of the year 2021 or 2022 or 2023
Scientific Assistant – First Class B.Sc. in Chemistry from a recognized University with 5 years of experience in the relevant subject field
Engineering Assistant – First Class 3 year Diploma in Engineering /Technology with 5 years of experience in relevant field such as Electrical, Civil, Mechanical.
Technician Grade 1 – ITI Trade Certificate in Electrical.
Assistant Grade II – First Class BA/ BSc. / B.Com/ BBA / BBM/BCA degree from a recognized university and minimum Grade-B certificate in Basic Computer Course (BCC) conducted by National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) on the closing date of recruitment application.
The salary amount for the Central Power Research Institute various posts –in detail below;
- Engineering Officer Gr.1 – Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400
- Scientific Assistant – Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400
- Engineering Assistant – Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400
- Technician Gr.1 – Rs. 19,900– 63,200
- Assistant Gr. II (Including 2 posts reserved for PwBD-OH/HH) – Rs. 25,500 – 81,100
Selection Procedure for CPRI Recruitment 2023:
The selection process for the engagement of Central Power Research Institute –in detail below;
Engineering Officer Gr.1 – The selection is based on valid GATE Score of the year 2021/ 2022/ 2023.
Scientific Assistant – The selection will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT) and job-specific practical skill test.
Engineering Assistant – The selection will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT) and job-specific practical skill test.
Technician Gr.1 – The selection will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT). The candidates will also have to qualify a Trade Test.
Assistant Gr. II (Including 2 posts reserved for PwBD-OH/HH) – The selection will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT).
Application Procedure for the Recruitment of CPRI:
How to apply for the engagement of Central Power Research Institute –in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of CPRI: Link
- Secondly, click on ‘Online portal link for application’
- Thirdly, fill up the application details
- Fourthly, scan & upload the documents
- After that, pay the application fee
- At last, submit it.
- Valid Self E-mail ID and Mobile no.
- Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph of the candidate.
- Scanned signature of the candidate.
- Scanned copies of SSLC/SSC/Matric Certificate/Degree Certificates/ Diploma/ ITI Trade certificate & Marks card, experience certificate, Caste Certificate, NOC, Discharge Certificate, Ex-servicemen ID card as applicable in PDF format.
Once the candidate submits their application Online, the System will display a link for making Payment of the Application Fee online. Candidates have to click on that link and make the payment of the Application fee. Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
- Engineering Officer Gr.1, Scientific Assistant, Engineering Assistant. – Rs.1000/- For each post
- Technician Gr.1, Assistant Gr. II. – Rs.500/- For each post
Important Dates & Links for CPRI Recruitment 2023:
Starting date of application: 25th March 2023
Last date of application: 14th April 2023
Last payment date: 14th April 2023
Cut-Off Date (Academic Qualification, Upper Age limit etc.,) -14.04.2023 (05.00 PM)
Computer-Based Test (Tentative) -23.04.2023
Skill Test/Trade Test( Tentative) -15.05.2023
Official Notification: Download