Central Bank of India Recruitment: The Recruitment Board Of the Central Bank of India has recently released the recruitment notification for the post of 1. Attender 2. Sub-staff. The total numbers of vacancies for the Post are as per requirement. The Candidates are advised to visit the Official site and apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022. For More Details Information such as Age Limit, Eligibility, Salary, Selection Process, and Application Fees go through the below Details Carefully.
Central Bank of India Recruitment Overview:
|Name of the Board:||Central Bank of India.|
|Name of the Post:||Attender/Sub-Staff|
|Number of vacancies:||As per requirement|
|Closing Date to Apply:||26.09.2022|
|Status Update:||Notification Released.|
Last Date to Apply:
The Candidates have to Complete their Application before the last date for receipt of the application is 26.09.2022. The Candidates are advising to apply before the Closing date. No other mode (except Offline) of application will be Accepted.
The Candidates who are Applying for the Post, the age limit should be between 18 years to 35 years with sound health is necessary for this Post.
- The Eligibility of the Candidate shall be 8th Standard pass
- They will be well conversant of the local language and should be resident of the same or nearby district/residing at the head quarter of RSETI center.
The Shortlisted Candidates will Pay the total amount of Rs.8000/- Per Month.
The Recruitment Board will call the eligible Candidates for a personal interview and the decision of the Society/Trust in this regard shall be final.
- No Application fee is required for the above-mentioned Vacancies.
- The Candidates are advised to apply only offline mode along with the required documents.
Steps of how to Apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment:
- First of All, the Candidates need to visit the official site of the website: https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in/en/recruitments
- Now, On the Home page, the Candidates have to Select the “careers” section.
- After that, On the Home page, find and select the required Section.
- On the Notification Section, the notification contains the application form also.
- The Candidates have to fill out the application form and send it to the belonging address.
- Finally, take a Print out of the Application for future Uses.
To Download Official Notification:- Click Here
To Visit the Official Site:- Click Here