CBSE Recruitment 2022 Notification: The Central Board has released a notification for the Online applications from eligible candidates for the various posts of 1. Joint Secretary, 2. Additional Internal Auditor, 3. Financial Advisor, 4. Senior Accounts Officer, and 5. Accounts Officer. The Candidates who are willing to apply Online need to submit the application from 05.08.2022 to 20.08.2022. Along with this, they need to upload all the relevant documents in online mode only.
CBSE Recruitment 2022 Notification Overview:
|Name Of The Board:||Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE|
|Name Of Posts:||Joint Secretary, Additional Internal Auditor, and Financial Advisor, Senior Accounts Officer and Accounts|
|Number Of Posts:||10|
|Starting Date Of Application:||05.08.2022|
|Last Date Of Application:||20.08.2022|
|Mode of Application:||Online only|
|Status Of Posts:||Job Notification Released|
CBSE Recruitment 2022 Notification Vacancy:
- For Joint Secretary: 4 Posts
- For Additional Internal Auditor and Financial Advisor: 2 Posts
- For Senior Accounts Officer: 1 Post
- For Accounts Officer: 3 Posts
For Joint Secretary Post
The Candidates need to pass the Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or equivalent with at least 05 years service experience.
- the PB-3 scale of pay is: Rs. 15600-39100/- with GP of Rs. 7600/- or equivalent.
For The Additional Internal Auditor and Financial Advisor Post
CA/ ICWAI/MBA (Finance)/ Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University/ Institution with Economics / Commerce / Accounts as one of the subjects.
For The Senior Accounts Officer & Account Officer Post:
The Applicants must have the Bachelor Degree from a recognized University/Institution with Economics/Commerce/Accounts as one of the subject, or they need to pass the SAS or, JAO(C) or equivalent examination.
CBSE Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
The maximum age limit for applying the above said posts is 56 years as on closing date of application.
CBSE Recruitment 2022 Salary
|Post Name||Scale of Pay|
|Joint Secretary ( Level-13 of the 7th CPC):||For Level-13 of 7th CPC (PB-4 of Rs. 37400-67000 + Grade Pay):
|Additional Internal Auditor and Financial Advisor (Level-12 of 7th CPC):||For Level-12 of 7th CPC (PB-3 of Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay):
|Senior Accounts Officer (Level-11 of 7th CPC):||Level-11 of 7th CPC (PB-3 of Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay):
|Accounts Officer (Level- 10 of 7th CPC):||Level-10 of 7th CPC (PB-3 of Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay):
CBSE Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The Shortilized Candidates will be called by the Board based on their qualifications and experience for interview. The candidates require to submit all the documents containing the Qualification & Experience and NOC from parent department at the time of interview. At the time of interview these documents will be verified .
Application fee is exempted. There is no need to pay for the fees of application form, while applying for the above posts.
How to Apply for CBSE Recruitment 2022 Notification?
- The Candidates have to log in to the official website:- http://www.cbse.nic.in
- Then, read the advertisement content carefully and ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria of the post.
- Click on the box “Apply Online”, online application form shall appear on the screen.
- Then, complete the online application form with your details. (The Candidates are advised to take print of blank online form and fill it before actually entering the data online).
- Finally, click on the “SUBMIT” button. The registration no. will appear on the screen. The Candidates have to note this registration no. for their future reference.
For Official Notification: Click Here
Online Link To Apply: Click Here
To Visit The Official Site: Click Here
Read More:- Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 | Notification Out For 112 Vacancies | 10th Pass Candidates Can apply