BHEL Engineer Recruitment 2022: The Recruitment Board of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) is going to recruit Eligible Candidates in the disciplines of 1. Civil, 2. Mechanical, 3. IT, 4. Electrical, 5. Chemical & Metallurgy Engineering, 6. Finance, and 7. HR Professionals. The Candidates can start their Online submission of applications from 13th September 2022 at 10:00 AM to 4th October 2022 at 05:00 PM. For more details, You can Visit the Official Site: https://careers.bhel.in. To Know more details go through the below information carefully.
BHEL Engineer Recruitment 2022 Overview:
|Name of the Board:||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)|
|Name of the Post:||Engineer Trainee|
|Number of Vacancies:||150|
|Starting Date to Apply:||13.09.2022|
|Closing Date to Apply:||04.10.2022|
|Mode of Application:||Online only|
|Status Update:||Apply Online Begins|
- The Candidates must have to complete their Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or, Technology, Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian University with Qualified Chartered or Cost and Works Accountants from recognized Institutions in India.
- Those Candidates who have passed Full time regular Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian University with at least 60% marks in aggregate in all years.
To Apply for the Post, the Candidates do not exceed
- The Minimum Age Limit of 27 Years
- And Maximum age Limit of 29 Years.
The Age relaxable for the Candidates belonging to the following categories as under: –
- For the SC or, ST Candidates: – by 5 years
- And For the OBC (NCL) Candidates: – by 3 years.
|IT/ Comp. Sc Engr||20|
The Candidates who are interested in joining BHEL as Engineer or, Executive Trainee will have to appear for a Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The Candidate’s final merit list shall be prepared on the basis of 75% weight age to Computer Based Test (CBT) Score and 25% weight age to Interview Score.
- The Shortlisted Candidates in BHEL as Engineer or, Executive Trainees will undergo the training for one year.
- The During training period, the Candidates will be paid the basic pay of Rs 50,000/- in the scale of pay of Rs 50,000-1, 60,000/-.
- After the successful completion of training, the trainees will be absorbed as Engineers or, Executives in the scale of pay of Rs 60,000-1,80,000/- along with the basic pay of Rs 60,000/-.
The Online Application Fees and Processing fees will be applicable as indicated below:
Applicable Fees for BHEL Engineer or, Executive Trainee
|Category||Application Fees||Processing Fees|
|UR or, EWS or, OBC||Rs 500||Rs 300 +GST|
|SC or, ST or, PWD or, Ex-Servicemen||NIL||Rs 300 +GST|
- Starting Date of submission of Application: 13th September, 2022 (10:00 AM).
- The Last date of submission of application: 4th October, 2022 (05:00 PM).
- Date of Examination: 31st October, 2022, 1st & 2nd November, 2022.
Steps how to Apply for BHEL Recruitment 2022 Notification:
- The Candidates need to Submit the applications through the ONLINE only through our website https://careers.bhel.in.
- The Candidates have to read the instructions for submission carefully and ensure that the application is submitted successfully.
- The transaction with reference to the payment of fee for application form and or processing fee as applicable is successfully transacted.
To Download the Official Notification: Click Here
To Apply Online (Direct Link): Click Here
To Visit the Official Site: Click Here