Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2023: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has released a notification for the recruitment of Deputy Manager (Civil) and Manager (Civil).
Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navratna Company and India’s premier professional electronics Company under the Ministry of Defence requires Deputy Manager / Manager (Civil) for its Panchkula unit.
B.E. / B.Tech (Civil) – First Class
Age Limit for Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2023:
(Upper age limit as on 01.04.2023)
- For Deputy Manager (Civil) – 39 years
- Manager (Civil) – 43 years
Selection will be through a written test followed by an interview of only those candidates who qualify for the written test in a ratio of 1:5.
Application Procedure for the Recruitment of Bharat Electronics Limited:
How to apply for the recruitment of Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) –in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of BEL: Link
- Secondly, download the application form
- Thirdly, fill up the application form
- Fourthly, attach all the documents with the application form
- After that, pay the application fee
- At last, submit it with proper address
ADDRESS: Applications complete in all respect must be sent through speed post to
Dy. General Manager (HR& A),
Bharat Electronics Limited 405,
Industrial Area Phase III
Deputy Manager / Manager (Civil) – Rs. 708/-
The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online or through SBI Branch). Application fees can be paid online by visiting the following link: https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm?corpID=14842
- Duly filled-in & signed application form. (Downloaded from the BEL website)
- 10th Standard marks card (as proof of date of birth)
- B.E/ B.Tech. Degree certificates (as applicable). All semester Marks Sheets/Final consolidated marks sheet
- OBC certificate in prescribed format. The formats of various certificates are provided as link to the advertisement. Candidates belonging to OBC category should possess the certificate issued on or after 01.04.2022.
- Post qualification work experience certificate/s from previous / current employer. Where current employment certificate is not produced, the Offer of current appointment, Employee ID proof and latest pay slip should be compulsorily attached.
- Candidates if working in PSUs/Govt. organizations should compulsorily submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of application or interview
- Application fee payment receipt
- Any other certificate(s).
Important Dates & Links for Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2023:
Last date of application: 20th May 2023
Official Website of BEL: Link
Application Form: Download
Official Notification: Download