BEL Recruitment 2022: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) a Navaratna Company and India’s premier Professional Electronics Company under the Ministry of Defence, has released the job notification for the following posts on a contract basis, for the posts of Assembly/Testing & Troubleshooting of EVMs/ VVPATs for Export Manufacturing SBU of Bengaluru Complex.
BEL Recruitment 2022 Overview:
|The Board’s Name||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|The Post’s Title||Trainee Engineer –I and Project Engineer-I|
|Number of Openings||150|
Age Limit of BEL Recruitment 2022 (as on 01.08.2022):
The upper age limit mentioned above is for General & EWS candidates. SC & ST candidates will be relaxable by 5 years and OBC candidates by 3 years. In case of the Candidates
of PwBD categories who have minimum 40% disability or more will get 10 years’ age
relaxation. The marks card of SSLC/SSC/ISC or any other valid document will be taken as the proof of Date of Birth.
TERMS OF ENGAGEMENT AND ALLOWANCES:
- Project Engineer -Candidate will be engaged for an initial period of 3 years, which may extend up to maximum of One year, which is based on project requirement and individual performance.
Candidates will be paid –
Rs. 40,000/- PM for the 1st year,
Rs. 45,000/- for 2nd year,
Rs. 50,000/- for 3rd year and
Rs. 55,000/- for 4th year.
- Trainee Engineer – The Candidates will be engaged for first period of 2 years, later may extend to max One year (Out of 3 years) on project requirement and
Candidates will be paid –
Rs. 30,000/- PM for the 1st year,
Rs. 35,000/- for 2nd year and
Rs. 40,000/- for the 3rd year.
- If the candidate will complete three years of tenure as a Trainee Engineer in BEL
and will be selected for the post of Project Engineer he/she will be directly appointed as Project Engineer–II.
The gross Salary of the candidates will be –
Rs.45.000/- for 1st year,
Rs. 50,000/- for 2nd year and
Rs.55,000/- for the 3rd year. (Out of 3 years only.)
Along with these an extra amount of Rs. 12,000/-PA will be paid For The expenses of
1. Medical insurance premium,
2. life insurance premium,
3. Cost of uniforms
4. Charges of stitches,
5. Footwear allowance, etc.
Educational Qualification of BEL Recruitment 2022 :
- 4 years Of B.Sc. (Engg.) or, B.E or, B.Tech Engineering course from any of the AICTE recognized Institutes or University in the streams of -a) Electronics b) or, Electronics & Communication c) or, Electronics & Telecommunication d) or, Telecommunication / Communication/ Mechanical / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics/ Computer Science/ Computer Science Engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering.
[The minimum percentage for General Candidates or, OBC or, EWS candidates is 55% aggregate of all semesters or, years and Pass Class for SC, ST and PwBD candidates.]
Desirable Experience of BEL Recruitment 2022:
- Trainee Engineer – I
Minimum 06 (Six) months of relevant post qualification industrial experience is required for all disciplines mentioned in Para.3.0. Computer Science Engineering candidates in addition to the relevant post qualification industrial experience, should possess experience preferably in Networking and Data Center Management.
- Project Engineer – I
Minimum 02 (Two) years of relevant post qualification industrial experience is required for all disciplines mentioned in Para.3.0. Computer Science Engineering candidates in addition to the relevant post qualification industrial experience, should possess experience preferably in Networking and Data Centre Management.
a) Candidates possessing relevant post qualification experience only need to apply.
b) Teaching/Research work, experience in non-profit organization, internship\project work
placements which are part of academic curriculum will not be considered as experience.
Work experience prior to completion of the relevant Post Graduation will not qualify as
relevant Post Qualification Experience.
c) Candidate should possess Experience Certificates/Documents issued by the previous and
present employer clearly indicating period of employment and post held.
d) The decision of the Selection Committee with respect to relevance of work experience will be final. Work experience indicated without supporting documents will not be considered and is liable to be rejected /cancelled without any prior intimation.
Selection Procedure and the mode of selection:
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria specified in the advertisement, will be called for a Written Test which will be for 85 marks.
- Candidates who pass the written test will be called for Interview (Category- wise) based
on the vacancies, in the ratio of 1:5. 15% weight age will be allotted for Interview.
- The minimum qualifying marks in Written Test and Interview is 35% for General /EWS
/OBC and 30 % for SC/ST/PwBD.
- The venue for the Written Test and Interview will be Bengaluru.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BEL RECRUITMENT 2022:
a) First of all the Eligible Candidates can apply online by clicking the relevant link given in the advertisement. Recruitment of Project Engineer-I /Trainee Engineer-I for Assembly, Testing & Troubleshooting of EVMs & VVPATs for EM SBU-Bengaluru.
b) Candidates are required to enter all information correctly in the online application form
and verify the same before submission, as changes shall not be permitted after
submission of the application form.
APPLICATION FEES FOR THE BEL RECRUITMENT 2022:
- Project Engineer-I: General, EWS and OBC candidates are required to remit an amount of Rs. 472/- (Application fee-Rs.400/- plus 18% GST)
- Trainee Engineer-I: General, EWS and OBC candidates are required to remit an amount of Rs.177/- (Application fee-Rs.150/- plus 18% GST)
THE CANDIDATES HAVE TO UPLOAD DOCUMENTS FOR BEL RECRUITMENT 2022:
- SSLC/ SSC/10th Standard marks card or any other valid document as proof of Date of
- B.Sc (Engg.)/B.E / B. Tech Engineering Degree certificate (as applicable), clearly indicating the discipline and class obtained.
- All semester marks cards or consolidated marks card.
- CGPA conversion document (wherever applicable).
- Caste / Tribe / Community / Disability / Economic status certificate in case of candidates
belonging to SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PwBD/EWS respectively. Candidates claiming reservation
under any of the above categories are required to submit the certificate in the prescribed
format. The formats of various certificates are provided as links to the advertisement.
Candidates belonging to OBC(NCL) category should produce the certificate issued on or
- Post qualification work experience certificate/s from previous / current employer
indicating the service dates is compulsory. Where current employment certificate is not
produced, the following documents should all be compulsorily attached.
i. Offer of current appointment,
ii. Employee ID proof
iii. Latest pay slip
- Candidates working on permanent / fixed tenure basis in PSUs / Govt. organizations
should compulsorily submit the application through proper channel or produce ‘No
Objection Certificate’ at the time of the interview.
h) SBI Collect Payment Challan
i) Identity Proof (Aadhar card / Driving License / Voter ID)