Bank of India Recruitment 2022: The Recruitment Board of Bank of India (BOI), Zonal Office, Solapur invites applications for Faculty, Office Assistants, Attendant, Watchman cum Gardener in RSETI, Solapur, on a Contract basis for two years. For the Eligible Candidates who are willing to Apply for the Post the last date for submission of the application is 20/09/2022. For more Details Visit the Official Site: https://www.bankofindia.co.in/. And for more details such as Age Limit, Selection Process, Salary, Eligibility, and Vacancy go through the below information carefully.
Bank of India Recruitment 2022 Overview:
|Name of the Board:||Bank of India.|
|Name of the Posts:||Faculty, Office Assistant, Attendant, Watchman cum Gardener|
|Number of Vacancies:||05|
|Last Date to Apply:||20/09/2022|
|Status Update:||Notification Released|
To Apply For the Posts, The Candidates need to know that, there are five vacancies for the Post such as:
- Faculty – 01
- Office Assistant – 01
- Attendant – 01
- Watchman cum Gardener – 02
Total – 05
To Apply for the Post, The Candidates should have to complete their Graduation and Knowledge of Accounts or Matriculation or 8th Pass can apply.
- They Should have 2 yrs of experience as faculty.
To Apply For the Post, the Candidates must maintain the Exact Age Limits.
The Candidates should have to complete the minimum age limit of 18 yrs and maximum 45yrs.
For the Shortlisted Candidates The Salary Package will be as below:
- Faculty – Rs.20000/- Per Month
- Office Assistant – Rs.15000/- Per Month
- Attendant – Rs.8000/- Per Month
- Watchman cum Gardener – Rs.5000/- Per Month
For the Shortlisted Candidates, the Selection is based on a Written Test, Personal Interview or, Demonstration or, or Presentation
Steps how to Apply for Bank of India Recruitment 2022:
- First of all, the Candidates have to Complete the Application form with the detailed notification which is available on the Official Website: www.bankofindia.co.in under the head “CAREER”.
- The Candidates have to complete their application form which should reach the below-mentioned address in a closed cover by 05.00 p.m. on or before 20.09.2022.
- One thing You need to remember is that the Bank of India reserves the right to cancel or, postpone the advertisement or, selection process without any prior Notice.
“Postal Address Bank of India,
Financial Inclusion Department,
Solapur Zonal Office Sahyadri Shopping Complex,
Above Kamat Hotel,
Old Employment Chowk,
To Download the Official Notification: Click Here
To Visit the Official Site: Click Here